BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Adrenian M.
San Antonio, TX

I loooove this product!
I have been struggling with visible pores for a very long time!
This product is easy to use and works almost instantly!
It's a non greasy product and can be used with or without makeup
Marly M.
This is a great product one of my favorite primers. It actually makes my face less oily which is a holy grail for me. For me it had a matte finish so thumbs up for that. I would recommend this to anyone that's looking for a primer.
Sara H.
This stuff probably my favorite product from this line. It really smooths out my massive pores/acne scars in seconds, the only thing I am kinda meh about is the hygiene since you're putting it on your finger or directly to your face.
Jessica K.
Great product, minimizes the look of pores really nicely and it's clear so you can wear it without makeup. My only complaint is that the farther down I get in the tube, the more sharp little chunks I find in it. It's so bizarre but they hurt so I have to gouge them out.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I have combination skin and very large pores and this did not work for me. Maybe it works for smaller pores, but not for large ones. I have tried it under my makeup and on top and I don't notice any difference. I will be returning this product.
melissa c.
I love this pore eraser that I received in the voxbox, I have oily skin in my t zone and enlarged pores and this helps me with both issues; it keeps me matte and makes my pores less noticeable ! I'm so happy I received this
Kinsey L.
Rather over my makeup or under this offers perfect smoothness to any problematic and large pore areas I have. It doesn't cause my face to produce more oils like many other pore reducing primers do so I really do love this! I got it as a sample and can't wait to get a full size!
Neha A.
I have been using this under my foundation, and also under the Estee Edit beam team hydrate + glow when I don't want to wear a full face of makeup, and I LOVE it! It goes on super easy, and makes my skin look and feel so smooth.
Brooke S.
I am a big fan of much of the Estee edit line and this product is no exception. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I throw this on under my foundation and it leaves my skin absolutely flawless! I would highly recommend this for any makeup lover.
Ami D.
Seriously makes your pores dissapear! So hydrating, this product stays matte even on a bit oily skin! Price point is great too and worth every penny! I love the matte finish especially on Summer days when my makeup get a bit dewy. I recommend this to all my girls!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?