BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Crystal H.
I have very oily skin and this helps to keeps my oil at bay. It does what it claims it's supposed to do, minimize pores and control oil. It is also easy to apply and not too expensive compared to other high end primers for oily skin.
Kesha P.
Lahaina, HI
Love Love Love this, it's great for my pores. I happen to live in a very hot place, so I sweat so much and if I have something on my face at the time, it causes me to acne. When used this product that all stopped and I'm so happy. This is a lifesaver.
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
bout this product the other day to give the product a shot and I admit it's amazing and I love it it has really changed my face routine for the best and I can wait to try other product by this brand . Thank you . Thank you thank :)
Carly S.
This stuff will really blur the appearance of pores and makes a great primer but I would watch out if your skin is really sensitive or if you have problems with acne because it might clog your pores if you use it too frequently.
Annie L.
Richmond, VA
I was really excited to try this product, but ended up not impressed. It made my skin (combination) feel slick and oily and honestly was not a feeling that I enjoyed. It did "blur" my pores and discoloration to an extent, but I don't think I'll wear it, because it just feels so weird on my skin.
Michelle k.
This vanishing stick did wonders on my skin. I have overly large pores and very sensitive skin. Its pricey but well woth the money they usually are great to take up on sales but other then that. My pores literally vanished when i use this on my skin.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this product complimentary from the Estee edit and influenster. This product was amazing. I is perfect as a primer. It blurs skin to give it a more better finish look and gets rid of oily spots. I would definitely be buying this product.
Kassidy B.
Akron, OH
I have always had a problem with having visible pores on my nose and having oily skin -this stick has solved both of my problems! I put this on each morning before my face makeup and my pores and oil disappears for the day -would recommend for others!
Nikki N.
Yettem, CA
My go-to product!!! I use it under my make up and it helps minimize my pores and even brighten my skin tone. I never used a vanishing stick before but am completely in love! I haven't had any problems with break outs and the packaging is super cute!
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the fresh branding on the Estee Edit line, and this project is no exception. When used prior to foundation, it's a great primer that tends to eliminate pores. While I wouldn't say it "vanishes" them, it definitely does reduce their visibility. I would love to try the newest box for the - some of those products look AMAZING!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?