BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
I received this for testing purposes from Influenster. I use this over another primer on areas that need a little blurring. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. My favorite way to use it is between my brows to prevent shine. It also makes pores look minimized.
Katie F.
This product has been a lifesaver! I use it as a primer because it covers my pores but it also gives my face a very powdery feel. As someone who has very oily skin, I look for products that can help disguise that and this has changed my makeup routine forever.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love this product! It works great and is so easy to use! I love that it comes in a stick so you don't have to apply it with your fingers! Definitely going to be one of my everyday go to products!
Marissa M.
Love this stick!!! I ran out of my porefessional primer by benefit and I got this in my Vox Box and I'm in LOVE! I love how easy the application is, and it's easy for traveling and definitely gets rid of those pores! I will definitely be repurchasing. :)
Alicia B.
this product is amazing. i got a sample from sephora and loved it. i was going to purchase it but started changing to a more vegan lifestyle and when i looked into if the product is tested on animals i stopped using the product because they use animal testing
Jennifer U.
I have oily skin, large pores, and had sworn off any product that made outrageous claims to make my skin appear smooth, more even. This turns orange peel texture into doll like skin and it lasts ALL DAY. I will definitely repurchase this for my arsenal.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA

This is my favorite product right now! I place a moisturizer first then come in with this on my cheeks, chin, and forehead and slightly run/ tap it into my skin. It completely fills my pores and gives my foundation a smooth and flawless finish. This was the first Estée Lauder product I've tried and it made me anxious to try many more.
Breanna B.
Clovis, CA
Okay this is THE best pore filler out of every pore minimizer I have tried! It goes on so smooth, it's so versatile in when you can put it on, it's great for every skin type. You really can not go wrong with this product. I would recommend this to everyone!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love the pore vanishing stick m, every time I do my make up I always make sure I swipe this on where my pores are larger and more visible. Worth the money for it lasts awhile and you only need a little product for it to work. Easy to use and travel friendly
Gisselle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this because I have huge pores around my nose and this just makes my skin look super soft and velvetty. I'm really impressed with this because it also feels really light weight on my skin. I wouldn't use it day after day though because it does tend to clog my pores every now and then.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?