BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Victoria D.
Winston salem, Nc
This vanishing stick worked so well, i fell in love with it. It made my pores look so small and when i put my make up i could notice a huge difference in my face. Not to pricey either, it was way better than i thought it was gonna be, and with it being a stick form it makes it so convenient to keep around. Most certainly gonna get another one when this one runs out.
Hannah H.
I started using this product not too long ago but ever since I started it it's been an amazing product through and through. It follows through with everything it says it does and it's truly a go to product for me. I recommended this to every!!
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA
I have received this product for complimentary testing from influenster. I fall in love with it from first use. I had big pores around my nose and was need a little bit of product to cover them. Great product reminds my Benefit Porefessional, but in the stick form. I highly recommended trying this product!
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
I struggle with enlarged pores which cause my skin to be oily. This product is like magic when I apply on my problem areas. The pores shrink instantly! However, I do wish it was a bit more hydrating. I have to use a hydrating primer along with it so it doesn't dry out my nose before I apply foundation.
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
I've only used this a few times, but the product seems honest, doesn't clog pores + doesn't smell bad either. I think it does a pretty good job, considering I've only used it a handful of times, but I'm happy with my results as of now! Can't wait to see more!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this product! It does a fantastic job at hiding my pores while keeping my face matte at the same time. I definitely recommend this product. I was lucky enough to receive it complimentary Influenster in my Estee Edit box and fell in love (:
Alyssa H.
I really love this! I use it all over my face because it leaves my skin feeling really nice and smooth. It makes my face makeup going very nicely. It also does an amazing job at filling in the pores around my nose and chin area. It also sets into the skin quickly.
antonia r.
I would love to try this , i get embarrassed and self conscious about my huge pores . I would love to use something that can hide them when i do my makeup and when i go out without makeup. if i try it I'll put up a review
#EstéeEditContest
Katie F.
This product has been a lifesaver! I use it as a primer because it covers my pores but it also gives my face a very powdery feel. As someone who has very oily skin, I look for products that can help disguise that and this has changed my makeup routine forever.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love this product! It works great and is so easy to use! I love that it comes in a stick so you don't have to apply it with your fingers! Definitely going to be one of my everyday go to products!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?