BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Alyssa H.
I really love this! I use it all over my face because it leaves my skin feeling really nice and smooth. It makes my face makeup going very nicely. It also does an amazing job at filling in the pores around my nose and chin area. It also sets into the skin quickly.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this product! It does a fantastic job at hiding my pores while keeping my face matte at the same time. I definitely recommend this product. I was lucky enough to receive it complimentary Influenster in my Estee Edit box and fell in love (:
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
I struggle with enlarged pores which cause my skin to be oily. This product is like magic when I apply on my problem areas. The pores shrink instantly! However, I do wish it was a bit more hydrating. I have to use a hydrating primer along with it so it doesn't dry out my nose before I apply foundation.
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
I've only used this a few times, but the product seems honest, doesn't clog pores + doesn't smell bad either. I think it does a pretty good job, considering I've only used it a handful of times, but I'm happy with my results as of now! Can't wait to see more!
antonia r.
I would love to try this , i get embarrassed and self conscious about my huge pores . I would love to use something that can hide them when i do my makeup and when i go out without makeup. if i try it I'll put up a review
#EstéeEditContest
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
#EstéeEditContest
I was at my friends house and her sister purchased this for her and she did my make up and instantly I saw my pores around my nose look a lot smaller and my skin wasn't as oily as it usually is with this! I'd love to try it some more myself
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
I received this for testing purposes from Influenster. I use this over another primer on areas that need a little blurring. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. My favorite way to use it is between my brows to prevent shine. It also makes pores look minimized.
Jasmine G.
Seaside, CA
I absolutely love this product! It works great and is so easy to use! I love that it comes in a stick so you don't have to apply it with your fingers! Definitely going to be one of my everyday go to products!
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park , CA
I have received this product for complimentary testing from influenster. I fall in love with it from first use. I had big pores around my nose and was need a little bit of product to cover them. Great product reminds my Benefit Porefessional, but in the stick form. I highly recommended trying this product!
Marissa M.
Love this stick!!! I ran out of my porefessional primer by benefit and I got this in my Vox Box and I'm in LOVE! I love how easy the application is, and it's easy for traveling and definitely gets rid of those pores! I will definitely be repurchasing. :)
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

Amazon