BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Maureen S.
This is amazing!! It first i was thinking that the One Minute Blur from Lancôme was amazing but then i discovered this!! A great producy for oily to combination skin that really fill in your pores to vanish them. I woul recommend this product 100%
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN

Love this product! It leaves my skin smooth & not too shiny or oily. It's the best product of its kind that I've ever tried! I am excited for the rest of this brand!! Purchased it at Sephora & it's super easy to apply, I use it after my moisturizer.
Morgan L.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I love to use it as a primer, and it definitely keeps my skin looking flawless all day. It isn't expensive and it feels very high quality. I love how it keeps my makeup on all day! Love love love!
Jessica G.
This has been a great product ever since I started using it. I love it helps diminishes the visibility of my pores so much. It makes my skin look so smooth. I really enjoyed this product thru and thru, nothing bad to say about it. I would purchase again if I had to
Teresa K.
Clifton, VA
I've used Estee Lauder products for a long time, and in truth I didn't see any major change when using this product. I'm sure it works for some but for me it didn't do much of anything. I'm not sure if I was expecting more than this product was meant to deliver. Price and value were okay, performance was lacking.
Sloane S.
I would love to try this for the !! The pores on my T zone are rather large and can look patchy under foundation and I've read other reviews that it helped minimize that look! I need a primer that will literally make my pores vanish! *crossing fingers*
Damarys A.
When I got this product I was a little scared at first since it is really balmy feeling but I really enjoyed it. The fact that it can be used under or over makeup is amazing. I use it before foundation and sometimes to touch up. Fully recommended!
Makkell B.
I got this product from Influenster and I love it! It's an easy application over trouble spots under your makeup and it'll give you a great finished result! Plus it doesn't dry out your skin at all! I definitely would buy again and recommend to anyone with large pores!
Emily B.
West Boylston , MA

I love this stick. I've tried a million pore primers (my other favorite being benefit), but this one blows them out of the water. It's easy to apply, and doesn't clog my sensitive pores. It wears well under makeup. I would definitely buy it again!
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Love this little thing! I throw it in my purse and take it everywhere with me- definitely comes in handy, especially on hot days/ when I feel like my face is just helpless and it does wonders. The Idealist is still probably my favorite, but if you're looking for a great quality/ basic pore minimizer it's worth a try!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?