BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Courtney K.
brush prairie, WA

I got a sample of this at Sephora and I can honestly say it's unlike any other pore-minimizing primer I've ever used. it seems to moisturize if that's possible? and doesn't ball up while I'm applying it. I love that it has a color in the middle of it as well. I will definitely be purchasing when my sample runs out.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN

This makes my skin look amazing. It makes my texture less noticeable. The only downside is that the product gets bumpy as you use it like tiny gravels in it. Doesn't effect how the product works though! I choose to use it under foundation and not over top.

Emily S.
Madera, CA
I have the biggest problem with my pores and most things just don't help.. we'll this Estee Edit product is AMAZING! I definitely need to try more from this line. Feels wonderful going on and gives your skin a great feel.. just started using this and I'm already seeing a difference.
Can't wait to try more
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
I always use it before my makeup as a primer great for a pore free and shine less look. My face doesn't look as oily as before.I received it in my voxbox for testing never have I used it before but I really like it and consider purchasing in the future.
Ashley P.
Raleigh, NC
This. Is. AHMAZING. I personally have a lot of texture on my cheeks and around my nose and this stick is like magic. Not even the best primers could touch it like this stick does. It's easy to layers under foundation and concealer and doesn't cause cakiness!
Sarah W.
Glen Burnie, MD
The Pore Vanishing Stick feels like butter going on your face and leaves that silky sheen. It is a great primer for your face and really does seem to make your pores VANISH. I would recommend this if you are looking for an easy to use and quick priming stick.
Dominique R.
Edwards, CA
Because this product is a stick style product it glides on very easily! When I first bought it at Sephora I got it because my pores under my t-zone are wider than everywhere els. I'm not sure if it "minimizes" my pores but it does make my foundation look a lot more smoothr!
Bailey B.
I use this in combination with my benefit porefessional matte rescue & both keep me matte and poreless all day! When you apply this you can literally see your pores disappear. I'd get a sample from sephora before you go buy the full size, Thad what I did just to be sure it worked on my skin!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased this product a couple months back. Im still having a love hate relationship with it on me. I find that it can totally move a foundation on a hot day. Does seem to work well on my younger clients. Would not say that this was built for a woman over 28 and will not purchase again, but will finish using it up
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
I got a small sample of this product from Sephora and love it! It is so leightweight and gives my oily skin a matte look that lasts throughout the day. My skin was so smooth and natural when I used this, and I plan on continuing to use it throughout the cold months and into summer!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?