BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This product has been a miracle! I have very large pores and always try to make them appear smaller. After trying for the first time, I found that this easy to apply stick did make my pores appear smaller after I put the rest of my face makeup on! There is no product out there like this!
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
I love this product! My go-to primer was by Smashbox but it has been replaced! It has an amazing finish that glides along my skin. It leaves it feeling fresh and replenished. It's really hard to find products for my skin type so I hit the jackpot with this product!
Courtney K.
brush prairie, WA

I got a sample of this at Sephora and I can honestly say it's unlike any other pore-minimizing primer I've ever used. it seems to moisturize if that's possible? and doesn't ball up while I'm applying it. I love that it has a color in the middle of it as well. I will definitely be purchasing when my sample runs out.
Kelsey N.
Louisville, KY
I was skeptical when purchasing this product but wow I do not regret it one bit. This made a huge difference in my skin texture. The packaging is sleek and for the price you get a fair amount of product. I would recommend this to other women who want to improve their skin texture.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I got this in my voxbox and I am literally so impressed with it. It made my skin look flawless with foundation and without I've never owned a product that could do both! It hid my pores and helped with creasing of my makeup! I love this and once I run out I will be purchasing more!
Amber L.
This stuff is great! I got this in my voxbox. It does exactly what it is supposed to do which is of course help cover/fill pores and even out skin. The only issue for me was that I tried it under my makeup and if you take too long to apply your makeup over it, it leaves streaks.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
The pore vanishing stick does exactly what it says it does ! The packaging is beautiful too.... I definitely recommend this product if you have bigger pores like I do . Once I run out of those one, I am running to the store to pick up another. I can not live a day with out it ! Lol
Gabriella S.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm very much in love with this product! Amazing for oily skin! Except on dry skin makes the finishing product a little Cakey. Easy to apply and blend! You apply just by gliding it on your skin. I would definitely buy this product again! Thanks influencer for giving me this voxbox!
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Used this as a primer before doing my makeup and it made my skin so smooth! I have combination skin and it worked well. It's super easy to apply and blends easily. It left an almost dewy finish on my face. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a little dew!
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA

I have only just recently tried this product as a sample that I got but I can already say I love it and will be purchasing. I have oily skin and large pores in my T-zone and this helped so much with hiding them and creating a nice base for my foundation to go over.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?