BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely loved trying this product. I thought it was pretty simple to apply to the face and it was super long lasting. I'm not sure how the sun protection was if have to continue trying this product out longer but I would totally recommend this product to others!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I put on makeup and I've already started sweating through it before I've reached the door! Knowing how well I've loved Estée Lauder skin products in the past, I had to try this! I keep it in my purse for when I don't want to shine! It's a tad grainy at times but it keeps me from having to worry if I sweat through my powder! I love it! You'll love how it creates a more refined look in your pores as well!
Maria M.
Yonkers , NY
If you have worries about pores this is a quick fixer! I must honestly say this was the first product I like in their line. It's small and compact for easy carry if your on the go, also great add on to your makeup collection. Smooth application and no oily residue. It gets the job done.
Taylor D.
Rohnert Park, CA
I have overall really clear skin, but I am a little porous on the apples of my cheeks. It seemed like this product did more to help keep me from getting oily through out the day than it did to smooth over my pores. But I would honestly probably purchase again for the mattifying powers!
Dawn M.
, great pore minimizing primer. It is long lasting. I think it's better for drier skin. But it does make my pores look smaller . I prefer primers in a gel form over a stick. I do like it but I don't think I will repurchase because it's expensive and not my favorite.
Kristal E.
I am really enjoying this pore vanishing stick. I received it as a gift from Sephora and I plan on purchasing the full sized one once this one is gone. It hides my pores and hold up pretty well. I apply mainly on my tone area and helps my foundation apply really smooth. Plus I enjoy that it is super easy to apply :)
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
This product has been a miracle! I have very large pores and always try to make them appear smaller. After trying for the first time, I found that this easy to apply stick did make my pores appear smaller after I put the rest of my face makeup on! There is no product out there like this!
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
I love this product! My go-to primer was by Smashbox but it has been replaced! It has an amazing finish that glides along my skin. It leaves it feeling fresh and replenished. It's really hard to find products for my skin type so I hit the jackpot with this product!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
This product works wonders if you have visible pores. I use it around my nose and they just disappear. It works as a great overall primer before applying your foundation. I would recommend for anyone to try if they have trouble covering their pores.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I got this in my voxbox and I am literally so impressed with it. It made my skin look flawless with foundation and without I've never owned a product that could do both! It hid my pores and helped with creasing of my makeup! I love this and once I run out I will be purchasing more!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?