BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Rebecca B.
Akron, NY
This product is amazing for large pore and oily skin. I have used it both under and over makeup and it goes on smoothly and doesn't cause foundation to separate. A little bit goes a long way and it's easy to throw in your purse for touch ups throughout the day if needed
Lila V.
Hemet, CA
Bought this on a whim just because I love anything that makes pores seem smaller and this is amazing! Application is super easy, just a swipe here and there and you're ready for the next step! I apply after moisturizer and before makeup. Will definitely be repurchasing!

Ana Paula A.
I think I'm the biggest Estee Lauder fan ever, I love the makeup and I love even more the facial care products, but I'm gonna be honest here, this new line, is just disappointed, by far the worst that Estee Lauder have create. This particular stick is like nothing on the skin, just worthless.
Maya J.
I am highly impressed withe the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick it works well as a primer underneath makeup as well as an excellent touch up product throughout the day. The packaging is adorable and easy to use on the go. This product is great for eliminating shine and giving a nice matte finish.
Sookie C.
I got a deluxe sample of this from sephora and started to use it recently. I really like it, it's easy to apply, and gives such a smooth base for foundation. I've tried a lot pore filling primer and this one gives me a different feeling, but not that fake smooth texture.
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I received this free via the Estee Edit vox box and I love this product. It is amazing as a primer to smooth out pores and imperfections. I use it under makeup andover top of my moisturizer since I am dry and it doesn't take the moisture out of my skin. I will be repurchasing once i run out!
Sue W.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used many products to help reduce the appearance of large pores but I really love the convenience of The Estee Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick. I apply using the stick directly to my face and controll the application by pressure. I can then smooth with my fingers. The coverage is easy and works well. I can then throw the stick in my purse for touch ups, if needed, later! The price is middle of the line compared to similar products. I would recommend this product.
Stacey U.
I received this complimentary from Estée Lauder to try. I LOVE it. I always have issues with my pores and I am always looking for things to help me out. It goes on super smooth and isn't too heavy. I love that it is a stick because it makes application easy! Looks like I have a new go to.
Nora S.
Oak Ridge, TN
My question is, how does this work for oily/acne prone skin? I have large pores on my cheeks and around my nose, but I'm also very acne prone. Must pore fillers/cover ups break my out terribly, so I would like to know how this compares to other products that do similar.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
This product is a life saver ! I can not live with out it it met my expectations 100% ! Definitely worth every dime , I bought this product online and I usually always order 2 , I love to have backups! Recommend it 100% and give it 100 stars ! It stands behind what it says, the company is very promising! Pores ?!!?? Where ?!! I love it !!!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?