BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received this in my estee edit vox box and I'm seriously obsessed!! Once i put all my makeup I put it under my eyes just so it gets rid of that sweaty poury look if that makes sense. Its made its way into my everyday makeup routine and I couldn't be happier that Influenster introduced me to it!
Katilynn S.
Arlington, TX
Received this in my VoxBox from influenster and I love it. Never heard of a product like this so I was anxious to try. I felt my pores vanish and the shine in my face was automatically gone. I'm definitely buying this again when I run out. And telling everyone to get it ! #BeautyAttitude #Spon
Diyamond T.
I use this product directly in my "tzone" area, seeing that this product gives me/ adds an extra matte feel. Definitely leaves my face smoothr in those areas! Also, assuming the color in he middle is to help give a more even skin tone/ color? Either was I def use this in my makeup routine now.
Bridget Q.

Ive never really thought about my pores being an issue, but one day I noticed how large they were on my face and scoured the earth for something to shrink them. Finally I found this stick that blurred my pores under my foundation so I looked like my face was smooth! Amazing!
jenette l.
Milford, OH
Estee collection all there products for my face seem to work the best. ive been buying them for years. I think they really work on making my skin feel softer and look younger. it is so far one of the best things I buy for my face and I try a lot of different thing on wrinkels and to look younger.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first tried this I realized that I would have to give this PLENTY of time to dry before I could really put any kind of foundation over it. It did feel greasy at first (like all of the other pore fillers I have tried). While it does work, I tried it against a drug store find and it worked right about the same.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
One of my best friends bought this for me as a birthday present and I absolutely love it!! I have really huge pores especially on my nose and this stick is magical! I highly recommend this product! It glides smoothly on the skin and doesn't dry it out. Awesome beauty must have!!
Ana Paula A.
I think I'm the biggest Estee Lauder fan ever, I love the makeup and I love even more the facial care products, but I'm gonna be honest here, this new line, is just disappointed, by far the worst that Estee Lauder have create. This particular stick is like nothing on the skin, just worthless.
Maya J.
I am highly impressed withe the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick it works well as a primer underneath makeup as well as an excellent touch up product throughout the day. The packaging is adorable and easy to use on the go. This product is great for eliminating shine and giving a nice matte finish.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
This product is a life saver ! I can not live with out it it met my expectations 100% ! Definitely worth every dime , I bought this product online and I usually always order 2 , I love to have backups! Recommend it 100% and give it 100 stars ! It stands behind what it says, the company is very promising! Pores ?!!?? Where ?!! I love it !!!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?