BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Rachel M.
Lake St Louis, MO
LOVE this product! Helps fill pores to make your skin look smooth and your makeup look like PERFECTION on your face! This product is a large pore girls dream! Good for oily or dry skin. Because my skin has made the transition from oily to dry and it still works for my large pores on my cheeks!
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora in a order I placed online. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I saw no difference in my pores (in person or photographed). The worst part was that I had a reaction from it. I've never had a reaction from makeup or skincare product before so it freaked me out!
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN

This product really dose work to help minimize pores, and banish shine in the t-zone. I find for me the best application method is to appt with my fingers by pressing it into the skin. It doesn't feel sticky or like I have anything on. I don't recommend using it over makeup as it can break it down.
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT
I got this as a free sample with a purchase at Sephora- and luckily it's a very large sample so you really get a chance to test it out! Love this product! Goes on so smooth and really covers up my pores in my problem areas. No matter what i do i cant seem to cover-up the pores on my nose without this product. Easy to use and easy to bring with you- just toss it in your purse and go!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Received a sample of this from Sephora a few months ago and I was so excited to receive it! I was worried the color wouldn't match my skin tone but after I put it on you could hardly tell! It creates a lovely blurring effect that hides your pores and makes your skin look soft and radiant.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
this is a silicon base very reminiscent of the benefit pore sessional. i like it a lot and i do believe it help minimize pors. its a bit not he pricy side but if you want flawless looking coverage this product is for you. ia m truly enjoying everything rom the estee edit line
Karli S.
Eastlake, OH
I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin and huge pores like myself! I apply this before I apply my foundation and for the rest of the day my skin looks smooth and natural looking. I can't stand when my skin turns oily half way through the day, with this it doesn't. LOVE
Jamie Rose S.
I have heard such amazing reviews about the Estee edit line, I really want to try this! I struggle with large pores and would like something that I can spot cover rather than just cover my entire face with several primers. pretty please?!
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I absolutely LOVE this. I'm a makeup fanatic with a ton of products. I love pore fillers and minimizers. My favorite was benefit porefessional but this blew it out of the water. I also love ho easy application is and the mattifying properties. Its easy to throw on your bag for travel.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Some nasty big pores around the nose and cheeks make you look so terrible despite of taking good care of you skin that you want to go back to the times when you popped those pimples and always feel that you didn't .
This more vanishing stick from estee edit is very effective in hiding those neusances ☺
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?