BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Some nasty big pores around the nose and cheeks make you look so terrible despite of taking good care of you skin that you want to go back to the times when you popped those pimples and always feel that you didn't .
This more vanishing stick from estee edit is very effective in hiding those neusances ☺
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Received a sample of this from Sephora a few months ago and I was so excited to receive it! I was worried the color wouldn't match my skin tone but after I put it on you could hardly tell! It creates a lovely blurring effect that hides your pores and makes your skin look soft and radiant.
Jara C.
Cambridge, Ma
I use this underneath my BB cream to totally hide my pores without looking too airbrushed or fake. The texture is silky and it blends well with other primers. I typically only use this around my nose and on my cheeks where my pores are most visible and I find that it lasts quite a long time. It has become one of my favorite priming tools.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I absolutely LOVE this. I'm a makeup fanatic with a ton of products. I love pore fillers and minimizers. My favorite was benefit porefessional but this blew it out of the water. I also love ho easy application is and the mattifying properties. Its easy to throw on your bag for travel.
Purple d.
Storrs, CT
I have large pores on my cheeks and I'm very conscious about them. This product does what it claims to and minimizes the look of my pores! It also helps create a smooth canvas for my makeup. I received this in the Estée Edit VoxBox but I would purchase it because it just works wonders!
Courtney D.
I suffer from a lot of intense breakouts, and nothing I was using was helping it. I tried this product and I really enjoyed the effects of it. I got it from an ulta by my house, it is on the expensive side but it is well worth it. I would recommend this stuff to anyone who has problems with acne like I do!
Danielle M.
Southbury, CT
I got this as a free sample with a purchase at Sephora- and luckily it's a very large sample so you really get a chance to test it out! Love this product! Goes on so smooth and really covers up my pores in my problem areas. No matter what i do i cant seem to cover-up the pores on my nose without this product. Easy to use and easy to bring with you- just toss it in your purse and go!
Karli S.
Eastlake, OH
I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin and huge pores like myself! I apply this before I apply my foundation and for the rest of the day my skin looks smooth and natural looking. I can't stand when my skin turns oily half way through the day, with this it doesn't. LOVE
Lori A.
Pasadena, TX
Let me tell you this product never shuts down shine and conceal pores. I love using this in my T-zone multiple times a day. I love the size. It's convenient to carry my purse. It's easy to apply and the best part it works! Those stubborn areas are gone. Those big pores that are driving you crazy gone. There is no doubt that I would recommend this product!
Aisha S.
- The Estee pore vanishing stick is great, because you can use it as a primer, preparing your skin to look perfect underneath your makeup or even on top of! The Estee pore vanishing stick gets rid of those huge pores and gives you a flawless and polished look!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?