BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
I've tried this product before and I do like it because it blurs out my pores and smooths out my face before I apply concealer and makeup. I believe it's good for oily to combination skin and I suggest wearing this alone on days you don't want to wear makeup but want to have the blurring effect!
Ana María C.
This is what I consider the holy grail of all Estée edit products. When applied on its own on days that I'm not wearing makeup, it makes my pores disappear while being natural enough that I look fresh faced. I got it in the first Estée edit box and have been using it alone, below, and on top of makeup and it is amazing!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Minimizes the appearance of pores, it reduces shines throughout the day, and it works great as a primer. The consistency is very light and silky. The packaging is so portable and because it is a solid, it will be extremely convenient to travel with!
Sarah M.
New york, NY
This definitely hides your pores and gives your skin a smooth even look. It goes on easily and blends quickly. I took one star off because sometimes it gets a little chalky and weird under certain foundations. However, over all I love it, definitely recommend if you're looking for a good primer!
Macy A.
. So yesterday I decided to go shopping at Sephora in the mall because it finally came to town I hadn't gotten a chance to shop there before. I ended up buying a bunch of makeup including this Pore Vanishing Stick. I used it this morning and it works super awesome! I am officially in love! I will deffinately be back to buy more as soon as I run out!
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN

This product really dose work to help minimize pores, and banish shine in the t-zone. I find for me the best application method is to appt with my fingers by pressing it into the skin. It doesn't feel sticky or like I have anything on. I don't recommend using it over makeup as it can break it down.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! It makes a great primer and I've seen a noticeable shrinking of my pores. It allows makeup to go on smoothly. This whole line of products is terrific and I would love to try many more products from this line. I will definitely be repurchasing this product as soon as I run out.
Marcela R.
The Estée edit Pore Vanishing stick is a product that truly does what it says! I got this as a sample and I must say I am in love. It blurred my pores very nicely. For me the WOW part is the way it kept my oiliness completely under control. After 10 hours in a 100 degree weather my makeup still looked as good as it did when I applied it that morning, with very (and I mean very) minimal touch up. This product is the first product that has actually kept my oiliness away and kept my makeup looking fresh all day. I can't believe it! Finally I have found my Holy Grail of primers.
Rachel M.
Lake St Louis, MO
LOVE this product! Helps fill pores to make your skin look smooth and your makeup look like PERFECTION on your face! This product is a large pore girls dream! Good for oily or dry skin. Because my skin has made the transition from oily to dry and it still works for my large pores on my cheeks!
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
This stick application makes it so easy to use. I can just apply it to my nose or chin if I want. Goes on very smooth, almost feels like you have nothing on. Did not clog my pores. My foundation seemed to stay and not slip. No harsh smell. Great for travel or to throw in bag for any mid-day touch ups
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?