BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
I got a deluxe sample of this primer as a 100 point perk in Sephora. I swipe this across my t-zone and press it in with my fingers. It is a bit hard to get into the corner of your nose. This primer does minimize the look of look of pores. However, I find that even though it contains oil-absorbing powders, it does not do as good of a job at keeping my oils at bay; I still have to use a mattifying powder over it. You do have to be careful, though, about the amount of product you put on. I find that if i layer too much of this primer on, it balls up as I put on my foundation.
Noyanika A.
This product is 🔥🔥🔥
I always underrated pore minimizers but this particular product increased my makeup's longevity by 3-5 hours without requiring touchups!
I have super oily skin with pores that are larger than life and this has helped me save a lot of time while getting ready as this product reduced the need for me to cake and bake my face a lot. I am very happy with this and would definitely recommend this product !
Ioana R.
Alright, my fellow big pores people, we're in this together so listen up...you NEEEEED this!
When I first tried it on I had to get my 10x magnifying mirror because I was shook, my pores nearly vanished and mind you, mine are noticeable a mile away. It glides on great, stays on for a long time(although I did bake my face and set it with a setting spray after, pretty sure that helped).
Honestly I have been wanting to try this product since it came out and I have NO RAGRETS for spending $28 on it. Not sure how long it lasts but the stick seems pretty big and you really don't need a lot
Maggie P.
I just received this and am in love with it! So easy to apply and you see a difference immediately. It makes your skin look flawless and my day isnt over yet. If you are doing some excercise and sweating a bit i suggest you use some more. First left pic is at 8:30am after finishing my makeup, next one is at 10am and the last is at 2:40pm.
Jennifer M.
Chicago Hts, IL
I would like to try this product say it is spectacular and that minimizes the pores makes see a radiant face
This is a bar prebase that is very easy to use and erases the appearance of large pores in an instant. The product has a hoop that contains oil absorbing powders and the center of the bar contains a little dye to match the skin tone. This is my ideal prebase because it is very easy to use, is not sticky, and also feels super light on the skin.
Laura E.
I'll give 5 stars. I'd rather give 4.5 just because it's a little high in price and I feel it's not revolutionary and kinda does what every other one does. Now I will still give it a high rating because it performs well and I don't have to dirty my own hands rubbing it in so that's nice that it's a stick. Does reduce look of pore and provide a base that doesn't affect how foundation applies on top!
Joy P.
Different and unique but did not like it on my skin. Bought it on sale but regret spending all the money and it wasn't to my satisfaction. I'm pretty disappointed because it's a great brand, since the price is in higher range it should be better quality but I'd rather pick something in drug store instead of this and wasting all the money on this one product that does not work
Emma T.
I really wanted to love this. I have combination skin. I was excited to try this and found that it does give my skin a soft feel but doesn't really blur. It does come off in small pieces a bit. My skin has been dry so i used a good mositurizer then put this on one half of my face and my favorite too faced primed and poreless. I felt that the estee side looked more dry and my pores didn't look flawless or anything. Just not for me.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and WOW, I'm impressed! My biggest skin problem is the size/appearance of my pores. I struggle finding the perfect primer/foundation combo that doesn't accentuate them. This guy has really worked for me - with multiple foundations! I say this is a must have if you have larger pores.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
When I first got this I didn't like this because it seemed to have little clumps of the product in it so when I rubbed it on my face it kind of hurt. After a bit that no longer happens. Easy application and really blurs your pores! Love it! It says you can use it over foundation to blur pores, but I prefer to use it under because it seems if you used it over it would remove foundation.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?