BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Haley L.
I absolutely adore this product! I actually received it for free from The Cosmetics Company when I bought the Estee Edit Kendall Jenner eyeshadow palette and honestly this has been a bigger win for me than the palette. Not only does it do an incredible job filling and vanishing my pores but it leaves my skin feeling so soft it's unreal. I'm excited to see how it will perform throughout a long shift at work. It would have been $16 if I had not gotten it as a free gift and I think even $16 is a very fair price for the amount of product you are using. This may even replace benefit porefessional for me for awhile! Sad this make up line was discontinued.
Ioana R.
Alright, my fellow big pores people, we're in this together so listen up...you NEEEEED this!
When I first tried it on I had to get my 10x magnifying mirror because I was shook, my pores nearly vanished and mind you, mine are noticeable a mile away. It glides on great, stays on for a long time(although I did bake my face and set it with a setting spray after, pretty sure that helped).
Honestly I have been wanting to try this product since it came out and I have NO RAGRETS for spending $28 on it. Not sure how long it lasts but the stick seems pretty big and you really don't need a lot
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
I love this product more than any face product in my routine! My face isn’t awful but my pores definitely do stand out leaving me self conscious. This glides on your skin so smoothly & truly makes your pores go away. My face looks so even and smooth & stays on all day even with my face which tends to be a little more oily. I’ll be a lifelong user of this product I love it!!
Maggie P.
I just received this and am in love with it! So easy to apply and you see a difference immediately. It makes your skin look flawless and my day isnt over yet. If you are doing some excercise and sweating a bit i suggest you use some more. First left pic is at 8:30am after finishing my makeup, next one is at 10am and the last is at 2:40pm.
Jennifer M.
Chicago Hts, IL
I would like to try this product say it is spectacular and that minimizes the pores makes see a radiant face
This is a bar prebase that is very easy to use and erases the appearance of large pores in an instant. The product has a hoop that contains oil absorbing powders and the center of the bar contains a little dye to match the skin tone. This is my ideal prebase because it is very easy to use, is not sticky, and also feels super light on the skin.
Laura E.
I'll give 5 stars. I'd rather give 4.5 just because it's a little high in price and I feel it's not revolutionary and kinda does what every other one does. Now I will still give it a high rating because it performs well and I don't have to dirty my own hands rubbing it in so that's nice that it's a stick. Does reduce look of pore and provide a base that doesn't affect how foundation applies on top!
Joy P.
Different and unique but did not like it on my skin. Bought it on sale but regret spending all the money and it wasn't to my satisfaction. I'm pretty disappointed because it's a great brand, since the price is in higher range it should be better quality but I'd rather pick something in drug store instead of this and wasting all the money on this one product that does not work
Emma T.
I really wanted to love this. I have combination skin. I was excited to try this and found that it does give my skin a soft feel but doesn't really blur. It does come off in small pieces a bit. My skin has been dry so i used a good mositurizer then put this on one half of my face and my favorite too faced primed and poreless. I felt that the estee side looked more dry and my pores didn't look flawless or anything. Just not for me.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and WOW, I'm impressed! My biggest skin problem is the size/appearance of my pores. I struggle finding the perfect primer/foundation combo that doesn't accentuate them. This guy has really worked for me - with multiple foundations! I say this is a must have if you have larger pores.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
When I first got this I didn't like this because it seemed to have little clumps of the product in it so when I rubbed it on my face it kind of hurt. After a bit that no longer happens. Easy application and really blurs your pores! Love it! It says you can use it over foundation to blur pores, but I prefer to use it under because it seems if you used it over it would remove foundation.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?