BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
One of the best products to help with filling in larger pores, especially for the tzone area! I love that it's easy to use, one easy swipe and boom ready for easy foundation application. I've found that it's great for an easy touch up throughout the day if you're oily skinned! Highly recommend this product!
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA

I had never really tried this brand before but this product is amazing ! it goes on so smoothly and feels so nice on the skin! I have oily skin and this product also helped keep the oil at bay! I personally like to wear this alone cause it works amazing but Italiano looks good when used as a primer !!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I received this product in my Estee voxbox. I never used a lot vanishing stick before but I must say it works pretty darn good! I know they sell this product at Sephora because I seen it there for $28 bucks. Product works really well. I applied it on my nose before I applied my face powder. Made my pores a lot smaller.
Clara G.

I have the stick, and it does wonders to my pores. It makes a great base for my foundation. I am still trying to figure out how to combine it with other primers (use it before or after other primers) and how to use it for touch ups without affecting my foundation, but it is seriously good at its job.
Kelly T.
Wellington, FL
I'm in love with this. I have extremely oily skin and live in the humid state of Florida. It's heaven sent! I use it under and not over my makeup. It works so well to control my oil and vanish my pores. It doesn't clog my pores AT ALL. I have acne prone skin as well and this doesn't affect me.
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I bought this stick thinking it was gonna be just ok. But I think it does an awesome job at blurring my pores on my nose! My foundation went over nice on top and he pore stick itself did not pull up or have a weird texture. Really happy I got this guy and excited to try more from the estee edit line!
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I have combination skin and this primer worked amazing on my entire face! It completely make my face look photoshop smooth and held onto my foundation better than my smashbox photo finish primer! I absolutely love this product and will be repurchasing. Although I think this will last me a very long time!
Lesly B.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
I've tried this product before and I do like it because it blurs out my pores and smooths out my face before I apply concealer and makeup. I believe it's good for oily to combination skin and I suggest wearing this alone on days you don't want to wear makeup but want to have the blurring effect!
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Got this as a sample on one of my sephora orders and did what I expected it to do (most of the time). Pores on my nose didn't disappear but did show some improvement. I think it depends on your pores and your skin, if you have super big pores I don't think this would work to its full potential but I'd give it a go.
Ana María C.
This is what I consider the holy grail of all Estée edit products. When applied on its own on days that I'm not wearing makeup, it makes my pores disappear while being natural enough that I look fresh faced. I got it in the first Estée edit box and have been using it alone, below, and on top of makeup and it is amazing!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?