BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA

I had never really tried this brand before but this product is amazing ! it goes on so smoothly and feels so nice on the skin! I have oily skin and this product also helped keep the oil at bay! I personally like to wear this alone cause it works amazing but Italiano looks good when used as a primer !!
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I have combination skin and this primer worked amazing on my entire face! It completely make my face look photoshop smooth and held onto my foundation better than my smashbox photo finish primer! I absolutely love this product and will be repurchasing. Although I think this will last me a very long time!
Clara G.

I have the stick, and it does wonders to my pores. It makes a great base for my foundation. I am still trying to figure out how to combine it with other primers (use it before or after other primers) and how to use it for touch ups without affecting my foundation, but it is seriously good at its job.
Sarah M.
New york, NY
This definitely hides your pores and gives your skin a smooth even look. It goes on easily and blends quickly. I took one star off because sometimes it gets a little chalky and weird under certain foundations. However, over all I love it, definitely recommend if you're looking for a good primer!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Minimizes the appearance of pores, it reduces shines throughout the day, and it works great as a primer. The consistency is very light and silky. The packaging is so portable and because it is a solid, it will be extremely convenient to travel with!
Ana Maria C.
This is what I consider the holy grail of all Estée edit products. When applied on its own on days that I'm not wearing makeup, it makes my pores disappear while being natural enough that I look fresh faced. I got it in the first Estée edit box and have been using it alone, below, and on top of makeup and it is amazing!
Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
Got this as a sample on one of my sephora orders and did what I expected it to do (most of the time). Pores on my nose didn't disappear but did show some improvement. I think it depends on your pores and your skin, if you have super big pores I don't think this would work to its full potential but I'd give it a go.
Moira S.
Montclair, NJ

I love using this on my T zone to help hide pores! It glides on easily and blends in perfectly. I've made it part of my routine to always use this before applying anything else. It works great as a base, hiding my pores and making everything even. The stick is also handy for on the go applications!
Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
I've tried this product before and I do like it because it blurs out my pores and smooths out my face before I apply concealer and makeup. I believe it's good for oily to combination skin and I suggest wearing this alone on days you don't want to wear makeup but want to have the blurring effect!
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I love this product! It worked so well for me. I use this under foundations for a smooth, flawless, even application. I use it on my t zone & any areas with texture. It doesn't feel oily, which is important Bc I have oily skin. & the packaging is A++++! I can't wait to try more from the line.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?