BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
This product 100% holds up to it's disclaimer and instantly blurs pores and reduces shine. In the summer it is especially helpful for touch ups and to control shine throughout the day. Used to wear the pore minimizer from Benefit but this one worked some much better in my skin!
Erin F.
A product I had never tried before. Has a smooth finish and is not sticky or leaves any residue. I found that it is gentle on your skin. Which is important to me because I have sensitive skin. Didn't know what to expect but 4 stars! I would recommend this if someone does not have a pore product in their "eveyday" routine now.
Estefania R.
Anaheim, CA
#Esteéeditcontest
I'm in love with this product. It leaves my face matte and reduces the look of pores on my face. It's easy to use and blend. I use it on my cheeks and my tone area. It really helps my makeup go on really smoothly. The packaging is so adorable and convenient. Definitely a must have in your makeup collection.
Sydney L.
I am SO not someone who buys high end products on the regular, but I have been on a low buy for a long time and that has helped me narrow down my collection to what I love. That being said, I got this as a sample from Sephora and have put it on my nose and the sides of my nose where my pores are huge. I love the sample so much that I ordered the full size!
Silvia S.
5 stars for this product! I never imagine that using only a few of this stick I could hide my pores. It was literally like magic, I tried directly in my face (without any other product) and after that I could see how my pores goes away. I really recommend it!
Katy G.
IRVING, TX
I received a sample and it was great. I only have big pores on my nose and down the bridge to the cheeks. Just rub this stick on those spots and it instantly looks better once my base is applied. Lovely product I would recommend this for anyone who has big pores and wants to temporarily cover them before makeup application.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encantaría probar este producto... Por las todas las reseñas que he leído es un producto fabuloso. Muchas de nosotras sufrimos de ese mal de poros abiertos y no sabemos como ocultarlos o que producto usar para mejorarlos... De acuerdo a las reseñas lo voy a probar... El precio me lo encuentro razonable si él producto realmente funciona.
Annie B.
Santa Monica, CA
Finally a pore minimizer that does what it says it will do. Most of these products I feel just sit on top of pores making them look even larger but this one actually diminishes them and healthy ingredients improve skin over the longterm. Definitely use when I need to look my best. Great product line!
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
One of the best products to help with filling in larger pores, especially for the tzone area! I love that it's easy to use, one easy swipe and boom ready for easy foundation application. I've found that it's great for an easy touch up throughout the day if you're oily skinned! Highly recommend this product!
Gabrielle A.
I don't really notice a difference when I use this product. I put it on my T-zone and it seems to make my face less oily, but doesn't fill my pores in. I would use it with something like the Porefessional so that my pores are filled in. But if you just want something for a little bit of oil control this is the thing for you.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?