BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Jessica T.
Santee, CA

I bought this at Sephora once my best friend told me about it! I tried it out on my hand in store and fell in love. Once I got home and tried it with a full face of make up, I was so glad she told me about it! I use it everyday, always get compliments on how nice my skin is and I know it is because of this! I love it!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I received this Pore Vanishing Stick in a Voxbox and I am pretty impressed. It minimizes the pores very good before I apply my foundation. And I can still apply it after my foundation application on needed spots during the day. Works soo great!
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
I just got this from influenster in a voxbox and I love it. I never used a pore minimizing stick before so I though it wouldn't work but it does! It covered all my pores very well, was soft, not oily, and made my skin feel so smooth. Overall a great product I think it's good enough to buy when I run out and the packaging is pretty !!
Es D.
My pores are getting bigger as I get older so I needed a pore minimizing primer. I saw that this one had good reviews online so I ordered one. I'm really happy with it some primers feel cakey and sits on top of your face, but this pore minimizing primer blends into my skin and almost makes it seem like I have NOTHING on but my skin looks much even. I really like it so far.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product was ehhh not bad for me. I thought the appearance of the stick was a little odd the center being so small with the pigment. It did smooth out my skin but it did not glide on very easily. There were also tiny bumps at the top of the stick which felt scratchy. My foundation did look nice though. I don't reach for it very often.
Devan B.
This was by far my favorite product in the Estee Edit Voxbox. It doesn't completely hide pores, but it does reduce visibility significantly. A little bit goes a long way and be careful not to use too much under foundation or concealer. I made that mistake the first time I tried it. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Rosaly N.

This product is super neat. It's a cream but as you swipe it on your face it is more like a powder. You only need a little bit (or it can become pretty cakey). It definitely blurs and makes my makeup last so well. Makeup goes over top of it super easily and it genuinely looks amazing! I'm loving this and how easy it is to apply.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encantaría probar este producto... Por las todas las reseñas que he leído es un producto fabuloso. Muchas de nosotras sufrimos de ese mal de poros abiertos y no sabemos como ocultarlos o que producto usar para mejorarlos... De acuerdo a las reseñas lo voy a probar... El precio me lo encuentro razonable si él producto realmente funciona.
Estefania R.
Anaheim, CA
#Esteéeditcontest
I'm in love with this product. It leaves my face matte and reduces the look of pores on my face. It's easy to use and blend. I use it on my cheeks and my tone area. It really helps my makeup go on really smoothly. The packaging is so adorable and convenient. Definitely a must have in your makeup collection.
Mary B.
Greeley, CO
Obssessed with this product. I got a sample in a Sephora box and I LOVE it! It works exactly as intended makes your pores vanish and your foundation wear better. I have dry skin and this isn't cakey and doesn't cause more drying or patchiness. I love it and am ordering a full size right now, you should too!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?