BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #80 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This pore vanishing stick is honestly so good i love it so much I use it after using my nivea aftershave balm then i use this stick to minimize my pores and it works really well it almost looks like I got no pores and my foundation go s in so smooth and it looks flawless. it's great i recommend using it after a while it'll be your favorite thing to hide pores too!!
Kasi P.
Washington, DC
This product really minimized my pores, as promised. I look for a pore minimizer in a primer, especially because I feel like my pores have gotten a little bigger with age. I have combo skin with an oily T-zone, and I still have to use my oil blotting sheets when using this product, which I normally still have to do with most products. Overall love it!
sonal c.
I began hormone therapy about a month or so ago, and it caused my face to become incredibly oily. My old cleansers stopped working as well, so I went on the hunt for something better. I grabbed this product because I had heard great things about charcoal cleansers in general, and the packaging specified that it was good for oily skin.My sister bought me this for my birthday, honestly I loved it! I used it every morning, every night, and after sweating. I saw a huge difference in my skin! My skin was shine free after use (oily skin problems) and my acne almost completely dissapeared...until I stopped using it for a few nights then I went back to it and it didn't work at all!
Erin F.
Decatur, AL
I have huge pores on my nose that I really struggle with hiding. I bought this as a last hope, since nothing else I've used has truly hidden them. I was amazed by how well it hid my flaws. It's not cakey and it's fairly easy to blend. It's somewhat of a makeup splurge for me, but it's worth every penny since it actually works.
Betty J.
Highland Park, NJ
I've finally found my Holy Grail pore vanishing primer! I roll this baby on my trouble zones (nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks) give it a nice pat into the skin, and look up to see blurred, unnoticeable pores. The color in the middle doesn't transfer much, it merely helps to give a diffused yet natural look. I would and have recommended this to friends, and I would repurchase in a heartbeat!
Stephanie L.
I received the whole Estee edit box from Influenster and I must say my favorite product is the pore vanishing stick. It's replaced my Maybelline Baby Skin. It's rally gentle on my skin and I would definitely purchase this product.
Ambra B.
This is my first time trying a pore minimizing product but it has became a life saver during these humid summer days. When using this product as a touch up thoughout the day, it instanly removes the oil and refreshes my makeup. Although It looks like a cream stick, it goes on like a powder! The best part, you don’t need a lot to get the job done!
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ

I don't know how it does it, but this product actually works!! I don't have too many visible pores, mostly just around my nose, but it makes them disappear like magic!!
It apparently can also be used as a primer, but I haven't ever tried it for that purpose. However, a little goes a long way so you can easily use it for that without worrying about your stick running down low quickly!
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I think it's kinda meh. Perhaps my pores aren't really big therefore I don't notice much of a difference. I did notice that it makes my skin smooth like a primer and it did control oiliness once it touches the skin but it mattifies at that time, but it doesn't keep your skin mattified for the rest of the day. I most likely wouldn't buy it again.
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA

This Pore Vanishing stick actually works wonders for me and also for my mother! I know she's been using it for years, and me, being a more recent user, instantly fell in love! It's not pricey compared to competitors. It's long lasting, and it someone actually works without clogging my pores! I will be a long time user of this.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?