BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
This thing is awesome and weird at the same time. You think that applying it would make ur makeup oily or move around your foundation but it just doesn't. I like using this after my primer around my nose and eyes. It really fills in any texture and makes your foundation apply flawlessly. I also love this for no makeup days to just give my skin a more even and flawless appearance. I also love it for touching up during the day and keeping in my purse if I feel like my skin is looking textured
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
This is a great product! I received it complimentary from The ESTEE Edit, and I am thoroughly impressed with it. You have to let it sit for a couple minutes before you start to notice a difference. A huge plus is that when you wear under make-up, it gives your face a smoothr, flawless finish. I recommend it for any ladies struggling with small-large pores.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
estee edit pore vanishing stick is so amazing! it really fills in more pores and leaves a soft velvety finish on my skin and makes a great base for my makeup. the only down side is that i can't refresh my makeup because it makes my foundation slide. check out my first impression video
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
At first, I literally could not figure out how this product works. In fact, I still don't (lol). It's basically a twist tube that you apply to areas that you're wanting to mattify or conceal large pores. Typically, I get oillyness on my forehead- and I just put this directly on that area and its immediately mattified. Not to mention it's easy to travel with.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'd give this a 4.5 rating if I could. Docked only because sometimes little beads of product comes out on my face. This stuff is an amazing primer! It makes my foundation look so smooth. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, and on my forehead. It's like a cream to powder type product and it really softens your skin. I received this in a voxbox!
Kasi P.
Washington, DC
This product really minimized my pores, as promised. I look for a pore minimizer in a primer, especially because I feel like my pores have gotten a little bigger with age. I have combo skin with an oily T-zone, and I still have to use my oil blotting sheets when using this product, which I normally still have to do with most products. Overall love it!
sonal c.
I began hormone therapy about a month or so ago, and it caused my face to become incredibly oily. My old cleansers stopped working as well, so I went on the hunt for something better. I grabbed this product because I had heard great things about charcoal cleansers in general, and the packaging specified that it was good for oily skin.My sister bought me this for my birthday, honestly I loved it! I used it every morning, every night, and after sweating. I saw a huge difference in my skin! My skin was shine free after use (oily skin problems) and my acne almost completely dissapeared...until I stopped using it for a few nights then I went back to it and it didn't work at all!
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
This pore vanishing stick is honestly so good i love it so much I use it after using my nivea aftershave balm then i use this stick to minimize my pores and it works really well it almost looks like I got no pores and my foundation go s in so smooth and it looks flawless. it's great i recommend using it after a while it'll be your favorite thing to hide pores too!!
Erin F.
Decatur, AL
I have huge pores on my nose that I really struggle with hiding. I bought this as a last hope, since nothing else I've used has truly hidden them. I was amazed by how well it hid my flaws. It's not cakey and it's fairly easy to blend. It's somewhat of a makeup splurge for me, but it's worth every penny since it actually works.
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA

This Pore Vanishing stick actually works wonders for me and also for my mother! I know she's been using it for years, and me, being a more recent user, instantly fell in love! It's not pricey compared to competitors. It's long lasting, and it someone actually works without clogging my pores! I will be a long time user of this.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?