BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
This thing is awesome and weird at the same time. You think that applying it would make ur makeup oily or move around your foundation but it just doesn't. I like using this after my primer around my nose and eyes. It really fills in any texture and makes your foundation apply flawlessly. I also love this for no makeup days to just give my skin a more even and flawless appearance. I also love it for touching up during the day and keeping in my purse if I feel like my skin is looking textured
maria a.
oakland, CA
I LOOOVE this product I use it on my t-zone where I have pores and it is amazing it can get a bit oily but for that I use my mattifying primer on top and it works wonders but if you are dry than this product is amazing for you specially because it is a bit hydrating my mom is dry and loves this product and I'm oily and love it just as much.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'd give this a 4.5 rating if I could. Docked only because sometimes little beads of product comes out on my face. This stuff is an amazing primer! It makes my foundation look so smooth. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, and on my forehead. It's like a cream to powder type product and it really softens your skin. I received this in a voxbox!
Karen M.
Wylie, TX
I absolutely love this product! I have large pores, especially in the areas near the nose and cheek area and this stick works wonders. One quick pass over the area and pore are minimized and my skin texture looks smoothr and fresh. I would recommend this and definitely will buy again. One of the best I've tried of pore minimizing products.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
My estee edit box was a dream i loved every product in there. they all do what they say. it's an interesting and amazing line and if your thinking about trying it,you should. i loved absolutely everything. i got the pore vanishing stick,beam team and hydrate with a glow cream in the cap. a nude moisturizing lipstick,and the flash illuminator. trust me all of these products are amazing.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
estee edit pore vanishing stick is so amazing! it really fills in more pores and leaves a soft velvety finish on my skin and makes a great base for my makeup. the only down side is that i can't refresh my makeup because it makes my foundation slide. check out my first impression video
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
At first, I literally could not figure out how this product works. In fact, I still don't (lol). It's basically a twist tube that you apply to areas that you're wanting to mattify or conceal large pores. Typically, I get oillyness on my forehead- and I just put this directly on that area and its immediately mattified. Not to mention it's easy to travel with.
sonal c.
I began hormone therapy about a month or so ago, and it caused my face to become incredibly oily. My old cleansers stopped working as well, so I went on the hunt for something better. I grabbed this product because I had heard great things about charcoal cleansers in general, and the packaging specified that it was good for oily skin.My sister bought me this for my birthday, honestly I loved it! I used it every morning, every night, and after sweating. I saw a huge difference in my skin! My skin was shine free after use (oily skin problems) and my acne almost completely dissapeared...until I stopped using it for a few nights then I went back to it and it didn't work at all!
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
This pore vanishing stick is honestly so good i love it so much I use it after using my nivea aftershave balm then i use this stick to minimize my pores and it works really well it almost looks like I got no pores and my foundation go s in so smooth and it looks flawless. it's great i recommend using it after a while it'll be your favorite thing to hide pores too!!
Kasi P.
Washington, DC
This product really minimized my pores, as promised. I look for a pore minimizer in a primer, especially because I feel like my pores have gotten a little bigger with age. I have combo skin with an oily T-zone, and I still have to use my oil blotting sheets when using this product, which I normally still have to do with most products. Overall love it!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?