BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Blake S.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I got this in a recent VoxBox and I have fell in love with this product. It works so well and when you apply it you can instantly see a visible difference, and disappearing of your pores. This is my must have primer because it can be applied not only under your makeup but also on top of it for touch ups through out the day.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't usually use primer, I prefer to use just a moisturizer so it doesn't create a barrier between the skin and the makeup. But I do have very large pores so depending on the foundation I'm going to use I need a primer to cover it. The Estée edit was the first one that blended perfectly into the skin and made my pores despair completely!! Plus it gives such a soft and moisture feeling to the skin. #loveit
Kathryn K.
I love this stick! I have really noticeable pores next to my nose right under my eyes and I just use this under my foundation and they basically disappear! I'm a little too oily on my forehead and nose to use it there (it can make things a bit shiny), which is why I knocked off a star, but for the area that I was most worried about, it works great!
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I recently just got this product from Influenster. I was a little disappointed in the quality. I am a user of the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser and I think it works much better than this one and is so much more affordable!! Everyone's skin is different so your opinion may be different than mine. But in my opinion you can have the same product for a lot less.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
To die for!! Had never tried this type of product before and won't go without it now! Used first before my liquid and/or powder foundation and it made my foundation look flawless. In combo with their beam team hydrate and glow and flash illuminator, my look felt very STUCK, but not heavy or thick, just sturdy and well blended. Deff eliminates the look of pores!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Wow, this product works so good. I have dry skin and small pores and it made my pores disappear. The packaging is super nice is a twist up product so you never have to touch the product. Blends nicely and can be worn on top of make up or as a primer I recommend this product for all skin types and tones. I received this product complementary from the Estee edit!
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
At first, I literally could not figure out how this product works. In fact, I still don't (lol). It's basically a twist tube that you apply to areas that you're wanting to mattify or conceal large pores. Typically, I get oillyness on my forehead- and I just put this directly on that area and its immediately mattified. Not to mention it's easy to travel with.
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
This is a great product! I received it complimentary from The ESTEE Edit, and I am thoroughly impressed with it. You have to let it sit for a couple minutes before you start to notice a difference. A huge plus is that when you wear under make-up, it gives your face a smoothr, flawless finish. I recommend it for any ladies struggling with small-large pores.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
My estee edit box was a dream i loved every product in there. they all do what they say. it's an interesting and amazing line and if your thinking about trying it,you should. i loved absolutely everything. i got the pore vanishing stick,beam team and hydrate with a glow cream in the cap. a nude moisturizing lipstick,and the flash illuminator. trust me all of these products are amazing.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'd give this a 4.5 rating if I could. Docked only because sometimes little beads of product comes out on my face. This stuff is an amazing primer! It makes my foundation look so smooth. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, and on my forehead. It's like a cream to powder type product and it really softens your skin. I received this in a voxbox!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?