BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I've heard so much about Estee edit and I just love the type of products that are in the Estee edit. I've seen Kendall Jenner promote The Estee Edit and I just love her. I've heard so much about the Pore vanishing stick and I would love to try this and plus I've seen how it works. I hope I get this very soon and write an even better review about this product
Erlinda H.
Woodinville, WA
I typically steer away from these type of products because they sometimes cause my makeup to breakdown very quickly but this is definitely an exception for me! Not only is the packaging adorable and great for travel, but the product stays on and eliminates pores. It truly fills them in and provides a great base that doesn't break down for me. I even wear this alone sometimes for a quick look and it holds up very well. Will definitely continue to purchase this product- holy grail for me!
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
Let me tell you does this product ever shut down shine and conceal pores! I love using this in my T Zone, multiple times a day. I like the size, it’s convenient to carry in my purse. It’s easy to apply – And the best part is that it works!! Those stubborn areas, gone! Those big pores that are driving you crazy, gone! I did receive this product in exchange for my honest opinion. There is no doubt that I recommend this product!
Stephany O.
Miami Beach, FL
I never tried a primer or pore filler in a stick form before . Usually everything I apply with my finger or brush but this stick makes it so easy to apply ! Literally takes seconds. Right away you see how your pores are filled in and how smooth your skin looks. My makeup applied so easy onto my skin since the pore vanishing stick gave me a smooth veil . I absolutely love this product and it also helps my makeup stay all day long ! <3
Blake S.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I got this in a recent VoxBox and I have fell in love with this product. It works so well and when you apply it you can instantly see a visible difference, and disappearing of your pores. This is my must have primer because it can be applied not only under your makeup but also on top of it for touch ups through out the day.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
I recently just got this product from Influenster. I was a little disappointed in the quality. I am a user of the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser and I think it works much better than this one and is so much more affordable!! Everyone's skin is different so your opinion may be different than mine. But in my opinion you can have the same product for a lot less.
Kathryn K.
I love this stick! I have really noticeable pores next to my nose right under my eyes and I just use this under my foundation and they basically disappear! I'm a little too oily on my forehead and nose to use it there (it can make things a bit shiny), which is why I knocked off a star, but for the area that I was most worried about, it works great!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
Wow, this product works so good. I have dry skin and small pores and it made my pores disappear. The packaging is super nice is a twist up product so you never have to touch the product. Blends nicely and can be worn on top of make up or as a primer I recommend this product for all skin types and tones. I received this product complementary from the Estee edit!
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
To die for!! Had never tried this type of product before and won't go without it now! Used first before my liquid and/or powder foundation and it made my foundation look flawless. In combo with their beam team hydrate and glow and flash illuminator, my look felt very STUCK, but not heavy or thick, just sturdy and well blended. Deff eliminates the look of pores!
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't usually use primer, I prefer to use just a moisturizer so it doesn't create a barrier between the skin and the makeup. But I do have very large pores so depending on the foundation I'm going to use I need a primer to cover it. The Estée edit was the first one that blended perfectly into the skin and made my pores despair completely!! Plus it gives such a soft and moisture feeling to the skin. #loveit
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?