BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #80 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

ebony c.
Washington, DC
I was happy to be able to try out this new pore vanishing product. I have medium size pores that are always bothersome and I'm constantly looking for reliable "pore fillers". I do like the vanishing stick. It glides on smooth and I like to gently rub into my skin putting a few layers onto areas with larger pores. For me, this works better under powder foundation. Liquid foundation got a little patchy over this on me. I would say it fills in about 90% of my pores and while I will continue to use and finish this stick, I do prefer liquid pore products I can apply to my fingers. I would purchase this product in the future.
Paige B.
Henderson, KY
This is by far one of the best things for faces like mine with large pores! I've always had skin issues so I've had to try multiple things to get the right skin combo! And this is one of my favorites! It honestly actually helps so much. It does have a thick texture but it's totally worth it. I love using it over night and letting it soak in! It leaves your skin so soft after just one nights use.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
I bought this only off of recommendations from various people. I was nervous it wouldn't work, but I was so wrong. This is a miracle stick! I have large pores and oily skin and this stick helps cover everything! My skin feels so smooth and I have never had my makeup look so flawless. My pores just disappeared!
Christine S.
I have huge pores and oily skin. This product is a bit odd when you first try it because there's nothing else like it. It feels like a balm but dries to a powder finish. With foundation on top, this really helps to even your skin texture and reduce the appearance of pores. -1 star because it can get a bit cakey and dry if you overapply it.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
This product can be purchased at Sephora and is wonderful for people who find themselves with larger or more noticeable pores. It is the perfect thing to use before applying makeup so that you don't have your makeup sitting inside of your pores as that is not going to improve the problem , but with consistent use of this product you will be happy with the improvement you see on your skin ... Give it a try
Amie H.
Don't let the $28 price tag scare you! This stick is wonderful at making your large pore look airbrushed. The stick can be used as a primer or it can be used after your makeup is on and to swipe it across the oily spots during touch ups. I'm extremely oily, plus I'm a busy hairstylist so I love that this helps hold my makeup up during the daily and the touch ups are extremely quick.
Diana R.
Huntington, NY

I am in love with this. Once you put it in your skin, it mattefies it and you will instantly see the difference. Its like it stays on top of your pores so when you apply foundation, its going to be completely erased! Believe me, I have huge pores on the sides of ny nose. It also doesn't help that I have a fatty face so it gets pronounced, you know. This thing works!!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I was fortunate to grab a deluxe sized sample from Sephora. I don't like to wear foundation and usually wear tinted BB creams or something to hide those pores. I have tried different brands, mostly used Philosophy Supernatural, Tarte BB primer, and Perfekt. Too Faced pore item was meh. But I am glad to have tried this and absolutely love the sturdy packaging. Perfect for travel.
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
I love this product! It helps blur pores and create a great base for your daily foundation routine. It helped control my natural oily skin without feeling heavy or making my makeup look cakey. It's lightweight, doesn't have a weird scent or texture, and I love that it's in stick form to help use the right amount and apply easier. I would highly suggest this.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I've heard so much about Estee edit and I just love the type of products that are in the Estee edit. I've seen Kendall Jenner promote The Estee Edit and I just love her. I've heard so much about the Pore vanishing stick and I would love to try this and plus I've seen how it works. I hope I get this very soon and write an even better review about this product
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?