BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Katie G.
Washington, DC
I swatched this product in Sephora and was very pleased with how it instantly perfected my skin without being cakey. As an oily skinned girl, I have had problems with these types of perfecters in the past. They look great at first, but after a couple of hours, everything is sliding off my face. I was very impressed that this stayed matte throughout the day. Can't wait to try more from this line!
Amanda P.
Fairview Park , OH
I have large pores around my nose and cheek area and have tried virtually every pore-minimizing product out there. I was pleasantly surprised by the Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick. I love the concept of a stick vs. a cream. The application process is smooth and effortless. Just be sure to use a light hand when applying. I found that if you use too much if will mess up your foundation application.
Jai D.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is every oily and combo skin gals dream. Large pores are significantly blurred with this product! Be careful not to apply too copious of an amount... A little goes a long way with this stick. The best thing is it does not clog pores or contribute to d additional oil sebum. Hands down this is one of the absolute best products for anyone really looking to refine the appearance of your face and create a flawless base to wear alone or with makeup. (And yes, it's perfect for women of color... Brown girls, black girls, olive complexion girls. This product is for us, too.

Carli W.
Fort Worth, TX

I bought this product from Sephora about 3 months ago and I absolutely love it! This stick is super easy to use and works great if ur in a rush because u just take the cap off and run it over ur face where u have the most visible pores! It glides on nicely and has a very light smell as well as non-greasy texture! I recommend this product for anyone who's looking for a great and easy primer!!
Roxanne A.
Belle Chasse, LA
I just started using a pore reducing product that you can use either under your makeup or over your makeup and the name of the product isThe Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick.Even though I have only used this for a week it has been working well. I hvae been using thePore vaishing stick underneath my makeup and not only does it reduce the size of my pores but, it also helps my makeup stay on longer and not look oily at all!
Jen K.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a sample from Sephora months ago and just had to buy a full size with my next order, this products packaging is amazing and feels like a big lip balm and it's so easy to blend and smooth on the skin and works well even for my oily skin and it's definitely long lasting throughout the day and I would definitely recommend this to try if you have pores you want to diminish.
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
So I found this after an Internet list had suggestions of great new items to buy at Sephora. I just happened to need a new primer and I've always had something to help with pores. Oh my god. This thing is incredible !! It glides on like silk and gives you a great base and those pores? Gone. Gone gone gone. Alone it's incredible, but add a little BB cream and powder and your skin is flawless.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I was a little skeptical about trying this product at first.. little bit of color in the middle of the pore vanisher stick was intimidating, I was afraid it would be too dark or light. Once applied you don't see little streaks of color thank goodness. It's now one of my staples. Velvety smooth, very natural finish and the texture makes foundation glide over your skin like a dream! I WILL be purchasing this product again!
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
My favorite pore minimizing product currently! I have combination skin and this works so amazingly to reduce the look of my pores and soak up any excess oil in my problem areas. I keep one at home and one in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. It has a satisfyingly matte like silky texture when it goes on and the effects last pretty long after applying. Definitely a new staple product for me!
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This vanishing stick is magic! It goes on so effortlessly and instantly erases pores! I use it as a primer, and I have a very oily T-zone and it helps my makeup last all day, flawlessly! My makeup looks smooth, and I usually have texture around my nose. So a flawless face is amazing! And it really controls the oil for an all day matte face! I am in love! Probably one of my most favorite primers ever!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?