BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Anastacia C.
A friend of mine that is also on influenster just got the estee edit vox box and let me try it out with her and i was so impressed. I have large pores and instantly noticed my pores minimized after having used this under my makeup. Super easy to apply. Love that it is on a stick so i dont have to worry about sticking my fingers into it and love the packaging. Estee lauder is really stepping up the game with this one. Love it and will be buying my own
Soli R.
Monrovia , CA
I received a sample of the Pore Vanishing Stick at Sephora, and the second I used it I ordered it online through my Sephora app. I was a big fan of the Benefit Porefessional and I've been using it for years, but I a have finally found my new go-to primer!

It blurs the pores around my nose instantly. I also like using it on my cheekbones under my highlight.

It didn't break me out.
The stick allows for easy application.

A MUST TRY!

Esperanza M.

This is probably the best primer for hiding the pores whenever I do my makeup or not I always have this on it so smooth and it stays on all day! You don't have to use a lot of product a little does a lot! I'm definitely going to buy again I even got my friends and mom hooked on this product! It's that bomb! Definitely a must have is your struggle with you pore peeing through your make up or if there noticeable!
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? This is such an awesome product that does an incredible job of giving you a clean canvas to work on when it comes to minimizing pores on your face. I found that my foundation went on much smoothr and there are less pores visible during the day. If you don't mind the extra step then I suggest getting this and incorporating it into your makeup routine because it makes a huge difference with your makeup.
Razia S.
With particularly large pores, I often get oily with only makeup on. This pore vanishing primer I put on after moisturizer and minutes before foundation. I find having it seep into my skin offers the best way to do it, or it mixes a bit with my foundation. In general, this is a great product when you follow these tips. If not, I get just a bit oily. And use it in specific spots! Not the entire face.

Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
I really like this product! I use it on my T zone and other areas where my pores are huge. I put it on before my foundation and it makes my pores look almost non existent! I've tried a lot of pore reducing products, and I like this the best! Even more than the Benefit Porefessional! My skin is oily and it doesn't slide around on my face or break down my foundation.
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
This is a perfect product to prep the skin before any makeup application and also reduce any shine and texture to the skin. It is long lasting and can be used on it's own or before and after makeup! Such a versatile product. I would totally recommend this for anybody who has trouble decreasing the appearance of pores and is in need of an easy to use everyday primer!
Valerie T.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. It's absolutely perfect. It primes the skin before you apply foundation. It minimizes pores, makes foundation last longer, it's easy to use, it's basically like a layer of protection for your face. I have very dry skin and sometimes you could tell with just foundation, but when I tried this on BEFORE my foundation it helped my skin and my foundation. TOTALLY recommend.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is a makeup bag essential for anyone on the go. The packaging is sleek and modern and the formula itself has a soft powdery texture. I used it as a primer under my makeup and it definitely reduced the oil that I usually see there. However if I applied it more than 3 times, it got a little cakey and matte late in the day.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster and the Estee Edit for testing purposes.
Amanda W.

I purchased this at sephora about a month and a half ago and I've probably used it every day since! It's my new favorite primer! Conceals my pores very well and it helps control my oily skin at the same time! It was a little pricey, but all of their products are amazing so in my eyes it was totally worth it! I will definitely be purchasing this pore vanishing stick again!! And again and again! Lol
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?