BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #93 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Henderson, NV
I think I’ve fell into this brand because of Kendall Jenner but it’s a great brand. It’s something I tend to buy if I’m spoiling myself because it’s a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for! The way it leaves your skin is AMAZING I love having it in my kit!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I gave this 3 stars only because it does really help mattify my skin which i like and does reduce pores. But the scent is a little chemically and this leaves behind some type of residue on your face that doesnt blend in. You need to physically remove it yourself
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is so amazing at minimizing my large pores before makeup application! I don't know how I lived so long without it! It definitely helps to hide pores. For the price- it's absolutely worth it! I would buy it again. Give it a go and you won't regret it.
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
Big pores is a huge problem for me. So I’m always searching for a fix to the problem. This stuff definitely made a difference, just not as big as I’d hoped. Still a great product though. Perhaps if I used it longer, I’d see more of a difference!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this pore banish stick! I normally use benefit cosmetics POREfessional but I found this at Marshalls and decided to give it a try. It's defiantly comparable to my benefit cosmetics one. I would defiantly recommend to others!
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
I received a deluxe sample and I like it! I hear they are closing out this line though. It isn't a heavy silicone primer, which is great. It is light, pore smoothing enough and plays well with layering foundation on top!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
The stick design takes some time to get used to but as long as you’re used to using a stick you should be okay! I didn’t like how it doesn’t last very long but again, that could be because I’m not applying it correctly.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Discontinued! 😢 I loved this to fill the pores on my nose. Easy to throw in your bag and thinner than Milk blur stick which lead to more precise application. I snatched another up recently at TJMAXX.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
I got a deluxe sample of this primer as a 100 point perk in Sephora. I swipe this across my t-zone and press it in with my fingers. It is a bit hard to get into the corner of your nose. This primer does minimize the look of look of pores. However, I find that even though it contains oil-absorbing powders, it does not do as good of a job at keeping my oils at bay; I still have to use a mattifying powder over it. You do have to be careful, though, about the amount of product you put on. I find that if i layer too much of this primer on, it balls up as I put on my foundation.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?