BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Alexandra P.
Antioch, CA
This is definitely suited for someone with more oily skin versus dry skin. I only use this on my T-Zone where I get more oily and my pores are more noticeable. It definitely helps the look of pores and texture makes everything go on smoothr and I really like the fact that I can also touch up and put it over my make up, just make sure when you put it over make up you press it onto the skin instead of swiping.
Kara Rose M.
I really love this great pore minimizer. I received this product in my The Estee Edit VoxBox. At my age, I still have quite youthful skin and the only place I have any really noticeable pores are in small areas around my nose. This being said, I definitely feel that using this product on these areas really covered my pores and made them almost completely disappear! Would love to see how this product works on older skin or skin with deeper pores!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Let me start by saying I have very large pores and not much works for me. I usually use the professional by Benefit and that gives me the best results. This was a bit odd to use as a stick and I couldn't tell if I was getting enough product since I did not see much of a difference in my pores. I think if someone has smaller pores it may work better but if you are like me and plagued with large pores all over your face I would suggest something else.
Kim D.
Rochester, NY

This stick is a magic wand for me. I have deep and large pores especially around my nose, and have been eyeing this in sephora for a while. It's moderately priced, but I believe it is worth the price. My one issue is that it tends to break me out in certain areas, such as my chin. It's not oily, but if I don't clean my face properly it clogs my skin. Have had the same stick for around 6 months and still have plenty left.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product as a primer and have replaced it with the primer I had before. This really does the trick and blurs pores to give a matte look. When using foundation over the product I've found that it applies better with the pore vanishing stick under it. I definitely recommend this product!
Molli h.
Glens Falls, NY
ummm hello poreless skin!!! I have extremely textured skin around my t zone area from breakouts and not only did this product vanish any imperfections but it's also gives my skin and matte finish!!! This is a holy grail product that's so lightweight and perfect for a base before my foundation! It doesn't get any better then that. Shout out to the girl at Sephora that introduced me and my new bff pore vanishing stick!
Rikka I.
. I received this free in my estee edit voxbox for reviewing purposes and even filmed a video using it. I think it works great. I have acne prone skin with large pores in my t zone especially around my nose and you can literally see pores disappearing as I apply this. I will purchase this myself and put it in my makeup kit (I freelance). It has no smell and has a silicone feel/slip to it. Very good product worth the price.
Stephanie P.
This pore stick did the trick of concealing my pores and acting as a primer. Because it is on a stick its very easy to use. It was my first time using this product and I was pretty impressed. It reminded me of other pore concealing products but I loved that I did not have to get my hands dirty with the product.
Anastacia C.
A friend of mine that is also on influenster just got the estee edit vox box and let me try it out with her and i was so impressed. I have large pores and instantly noticed my pores minimized after having used this under my makeup. Super easy to apply. Love that it is on a stick so i dont have to worry about sticking my fingers into it and love the packaging. Estee lauder is really stepping up the game with this one. Love it and will be buying my own
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? This is such an awesome product that does an incredible job of giving you a clean canvas to work on when it comes to minimizing pores on your face. I found that my foundation went on much smoothr and there are less pores visible during the day. If you don't mind the extra step then I suggest getting this and incorporating it into your makeup routine because it makes a huge difference with your makeup.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?