BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Sarah O.
What is good about this product is does vanish the pores especially around the t zone area but the smell of this product is terrible. It smells like pure chemicals. The packaging is great because its a stick its super easy to apply. But overall I would recommend another pore vanishing product. Also I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mariela M.
Anaheim, CA
I was very intrigued by this product and have tried dozens that claim to do what this product does. I instantly loved it! The formula is silky and soft. I thought it might be heavy like a creamy texture, but it is light and smooth. I noticed an instant difference in my skin with one swipe; my pores looked smaller and my skin had a great matte finish (I'm extremely oily)! I love to use this on non-makeup days to give my skin a fresh look!
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
An everyday miracle worker!!! I'll be honest, I generally have great skin...I'm not prone to breakouts and my skin is relatively normal...however, as my 20s have gone on, I've noticed I need a little helper from time to time with my hiding my pores---this baby does the trick!!! My pores are pretty much invisible when I use this!!! I love it so much that I have one in my purse and one in my makeup room!!! I can't leave home without it!!
Alessandra D.
Spokane, WA

I tried this as a sample from Sephora, I fell in love immediately! I'm a huge fan of the Benefit Porefessional, its probably my favorite primer. It just smooths out my skin so much, but this makes me look even more flawless! It helps so much with a lot of acne texture I have, the only con I have is that it doesn't really help control my oil but its not marketed to do that! Will love to continue to use and I will purchase the full size once I run out of the several samples I have. I will alaso be opting for this over the Benefit one whenever I travel cause its so easy to use and compact!
Alye E.
This is magic! I love how easy it is to use, super compact in the purse or pocket. It literally kills the shine, and minimizes the ability to see pores. It does not clog the skin like some 'blur' products can, and it's super easy to wash off when you're ready.

Rub across the bare skin or pat onto makeup application for best results, don't rub your makeup off! :)
Flowensie O.
W Hempstead, NY
Let me tell you does this product ever shut down shine and conceal pores! I love using this in my T Zone, multiple times a day. I like the size, it's convenient to carry in my purse. It's easy to apply - And the best part is that it works!! Those stubborn areas, gone! Those big pores that are driving you crazy, gone! I did receive this product in exchange for my honest opinion. There is no doubt that I recommend this product!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
The Estee Edit by Estée Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick is my new obsession. It's perfect for summer because it mattifies my problem areas without being super drying to my skin. It's a nice light formula which works better for me then a traditional primer in the humid summer months. It's also great for travel because it's not a liquid so can go in your carry on. It lasts all day which I love and doesn't react adversely with my foundation which is a total must!
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
I received this via the Estée Edit box and my goodness was I shocked! It totally conceals the pores on my cheeks perfectly. It's very gentle on my face as well without leaving a greasy feeling. The middle of the tip was a genius idea to make your skin tone, allowing for an excellent blend. It's a small tube which allows for an easy "toss in the purse or makeup bag" kind of product. I highly recommend this amazing product.
Alexandra P.
Antioch, CA
This is definitely suited for someone with more oily skin versus dry skin. I only use this on my T-Zone where I get more oily and my pores are more noticeable. It definitely helps the look of pores and texture makes everything go on smoothr and I really like the fact that I can also touch up and put it over my make up, just make sure when you put it over make up you press it onto the skin instead of swiping.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product as a primer and have replaced it with the primer I had before. This really does the trick and blurs pores to give a matte look. When using foundation over the product I've found that it applies better with the pore vanishing stick under it. I definitely recommend this product!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?