BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this product complimentary by influenster and I was hesitant to use it because I have dry skin and my pores are not visible and didn't see the purpose but as I read that it's suppose to give you a velvety smooth look I said why not try. And I absolutely fell in love. I do have fine lines and smile wrinkles and this helped make them less visible. It's super light weight, you can't even feel it on your skin. Lasted all day, and I applied it before my foundation. I recommend others to try this product.
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY

This is my favorite pore product because it has an amazing light and creamy texture that every other product from Benefit to Tom Ford can't touch. The price is amazing for the amount of product you get, in addition to the packaging feeling very luxurious.

I'm a major Estée Lauder fan in general, so this product just adds to the list! Highly recommend if you have pesky pores!

I also feel like it helps my foundation go on smoothr and for a longer period of time!
Marisol O.
I was fortunate to get this product in my VoxBox, and I instantly fell in love. Let's call it what it is --- it is a primer for your pores! What I love about it is its stick form. I haven't quite figured out what is in the middle of the stick, but I like it. You will need to practice your technique with this product though, bc I noticed the first time I used it that it may have drawn more attention to my pores! That was user error though. Just watch it the first time you use it!
greidy p.
I was looking for a foundation with a good coverage so she applied some of the vanishing stick on my noise an then applied a foundation I was trying out... I was amazed that after applying the stick more pores definitely looked smaller or not visible. When we applied the foundation all my large pores an small were not visible which is a huge win for me! What I love most about it is that its so featherlight on your skin an it last all day. I had no touch ups through the whole day an my foundation which was the lancome teint ultra wear. The combination of these two were perfect for my skin an pores. Let's also say I went back to buy the product because I loved it so much!
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I was skeptical about this product at first but it is down right amazing! I applied it first as primer before starting my normal makeup routine and it totally minimized my pores which I tend to have a lot around my cheeks. Throughout the day I usually get oily especially in my T-zone, I applied the vanishing stick and the shininess is gone instantly. The best part of that is that it didn't smear my makeup! I definitely recommend
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
Let me tell you does this product ever shut down shine and conceal pores! I love using this in my T Zone, multiple times a day. I like the size, it's convenient to carry in my purse. It's easy to apply - And the best part is that it works!! Those stubborn areas, gone! Those big pores that are driving you crazy, gone! I recommend this product!
Gabriela S.
Park Ridge, IL
I am most excited about this product from the Estee Edit launch and this pore vanishing stick exceeds my expectations! I have combination oily skin and this really helps to minimize the appearance of my huge pores. I only use this in my T-zone and the stick design makes it easy and quick to apply to targeted area. The texture is very light weight, which is perfect for hot summer months. I love using this when I do no-make-up makeup.
Samantha E.
Victoria, TX

I am so OBSESSED with this product!!! 💕😭 Its like my pores just suddenly dissolve out of thin air. I think the best part about this product is I don't even have to use a pore face wash the night before to get that perfect skin, its all in this product! The actual formula itself isn't sticky AT ALL and leaves a nice glow on my face! I also LOVE the smell and packaging very luxurious! Definitely an essential in my beauty bag and defintitely rate this 10/10.❤❤❤❤❤
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
I've become a huge fan of this recently, it sets really well under my makeup and lasts all day. I have a bunch of pores around my nose and my chin that I hate and this fills them in better than most primers I've tried. I like the consistency since its stick form. Highly recommended to anyone who has problems with their pores trying to show through your makeup.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
For the price, you really can't go wrong! Perfect for those trouble spots on the face with dilated pores! Just slide the stick across the trouble areas, lightly pat in with a sponge or your fingertips, then go on with your routine!

I have found that this product works best UNDER makeup. I couldn't get it to work on top of my makeup - this could be due to my setting powders or something. But still, I have been using this on the daily ever since I got it! I love it!

Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?