BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #79 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Tina K.
Ramsey, MN
I always get excited when I find a new pore treatment. I got this in my VoxBox. It says you can use it with out your daily primer, so that's exactly what I did not notice the pores gone but my face wasn't set well with just this product. I had to use it with my daily face moisturizer and primer that is when I saw the full result and yes it did cover my pores! Made my face blended well with less blemishes too.
Isabel V.
I have not wanted to use any other primer since I've had this one. I think the way you apply it is why I have fallen so much for it. You barely have to blend since you can just put it everywhere. I have a mostly oily skin and it works well. The only con I see is that sometimes there are little pieces in it that scratch my face. With having a sensitive skin, it doesn't really feel nice especially if you're just rubbing it around your face. For that reason I will not give 5 stars. But I can't say enough good things about it though! Great primer!
Laura M.
Yesterday I received a sample of this from Sephora and tried it under my makeup today. It doesn't say that it's a primer; but it is. It glides on easily and you can see it instantly reduce shine. It leaves a smooth finish so further makeup application applies well, and easily on top of it. It also provides a good base so foundation and concealer last longer. My only criticism is that it comes in a stick form. I wish it also came in a tube where product could be squeezed out for easy application.
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
Love it. You can’t see my pores in pictures anymore. When I put makeup on my pores just open wide and you can see everything. It’s annoying. This stuff helps a lot
Jessica D.
I am always on the look for pore tightening products, especially to avoid make up from melting and settling into my good size pores. So when I saw that Victor Henoa was using this in the EsteeEdit Tutorial for dewy look, I could not believe it because I have not seen people use pore skincare for dewy looks. Well now I do and I want to try this new way so I can achieve new looks for my combo skin.
I hope I will be able to sample and try this product for the look! LOVE At FIRST SIGHT VoxBox
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
I love the Estée Edit Pore Vanishing stick because it's perfect if you love a more natural looking makeup, the best about this stick is that it really blurs out your pores while making you look even, it doesn't feel sticky or oily and it's affordable. I tend to use it when I wan't to go about my day with a "no make-up" look by applying this after my moisturizer and then I don't use anything else except for blush, mascara and eyeliner. I can't wait to try more products from the Estée Edit line <3
Venus Y.
Staten Island, NY
# This is my favorite go-to pore-filling product. I have always struggled with pores due to my oily and acne-prone skin, but this product is easy to use and evens out my pores like an eraser. I always use this under my foundation and it serves as a smooth canvas for my makeup. It helped my make up last a lot longer and at the same time, it controls my oil. It lasts all day and doesn’t have your make up slider off your face. It is the best pore minimizer I have used. Thank you Estée Edit!!

Katty B.
Islip, NY
I got like a sample version of this magic product to give it a try because my skin is so sensitive and I didn't want to get a big deal BUT It's how I wrote before, MAGIC product. The stick form makes application quick and easy, but I'm still preferring to use my finger to blend all the product. The only way you'll see a difference if you have big pores (as me) is if you wear another cover product over this. Actually I think this product works so good with my make up lotions and all the stuff.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I've always been a fan of Estee Edit and what i love about this product is that it's in a stick form so you don't have to get your hands dirty with sticky primer. This goes on smoothly and instantly erases the appearance of any sized pores on the face. It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles or any type of texture. It makes foundation go on so much smoothr, last longer, & also controls oil. Not sure how this would do on drier skin but I love it for combination skin. This is a must have for me now. Totally changed my life and makeup routine! Thank you Estee Edit!
Victoria L.
Rio Hondo, TX
I have to tell you this was a miracle!! I've always struggle feeling confident with myself and my pores made me feel insecure cause I never treated my skin well when I was younger. This really amazingly opened my eyes and I felt confident again! Such a beautiful product and it's great for the skin!! With my sensitive skin it's hard to find products that wont cause breakouts or contain harsh chemicals, not with Estee Edit! Really worth the price. It's extremely affordable
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?