BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

itzel t.
Texas
Right so this is one of my favourite bits from all the different items I picked up from Sephora recently. It is the The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick and it’s a nifty little crayon that literally irons out the imperfections right in front of your eyes.
Kelsey T.
I received this product in a Voxbox for testing purposes and was really skeptical to try it. I have very oily skin and therefore I am pretty hesitant to put any extra things on it so I won't cause the excess oil and breakouts. I used this product on my face sort of as a "primer." I put it on my problem areas before putting my facial makeup on. WOW! I was shocked by how great my skin looked. It looked even and smooth and my pores did not look huge as they normally do. I did not have as much oil on my face as I usually do. I have grown to love this product, I use it almost every time I wear foundation. I will definitely be purchasing this item again on my own.
Naila K.
This product did not work for me at all. It doesn't provide a nice base for my makeup, and certainly does NOT blur my pore at all. It also gets piecy and rolls together during application.
Jessica C.
Staten Island, NY

The Estée edit Pore Vanishing stick is a product that truly does what it says! I got this as a sample and I must say I am in love. It blurred my pores very nicely. For me the WOW part is the way it kept my oiliness completely under control. After 10 hours in a 100 degree weather my makeup still looked as good as it did when I applied it that morning, with very (and I mean very) minimal touch up. This product is the first product that has actually kept my oiliness away and kept my makeup looking fresh all day. I can't believe it! Finally I have found my Holy Grail of primers.
Abby Y.
I received this beautiful product courtesy of Influenster and the Estee Edit. I have used this product for at least a week to get a proper feel of how it performs. First off, the packaging is stunning and makes me feel very luxurious as I use it. The product itself takes the place of my primer. As you smooth this over your skin, it diminishes the look of pores and mattes your skin. It is the perfect base product to apply before your makeup! I also love the practicality of this product and easy application. The only negative of this product is the price, which (thank goodness) I didn't have to pay. Other than that, I recommend this product!
Linda P.
CHICAGO, IL
Waaaaay better than other pore fillers I've used! I usually do the "rub" it on with the stick. Instead, I warm it up on my fingers first and then pat it on. A little goes a long way!
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I recently picked this up at Sephora, after being intrigued by the name of the product. I have the oiliest tzone with rather large pores on my "triangle of light". I apply this over my problem areas, and gently tap it in. Instant pore eraser!

I've used it alone when I don't want to wear makeup but don't want to look like Sloth from the Goonies. I've used it under foundation as primer, and it keeps me matte for some time. I have yet to use it over my foundation for touch ups, but I'll be trying that soon!

Tip: a little goes a long way - I haven't put a dent in my stick and have had it since March!

Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I haven't tried or used pore vanishing products until now and I'm instantly hooked. Obsessed even.

I runs on your skin extra sheer and instantly dries with a matte finish. It's perfect for my oily skin.

I mixed the vanishing stick over my foundation and primer to cut oil before I finished with my finishing powder. I made sure to apply to my oiliest spots.

It's a pretty hot summer day and I haven't had to using a blotting paper yet.
I love this and would recommend to anyone that suffers from oilier skin!
SABRINA w.
I have been looking into pore vanishing products for a while due to the fact that i would like my makeup to look smoothr so I tried several primers some were successful and some were fails however when I received this product complimentary from influenster in my Estee edit Vox box it wasn't anything like the others I timried i love how soft the Pore vanishing stick feels on my face and how it makes my foundation look i use it as a primer under my foundation and it's easy to throw in my purse on the go i absolutely love it definitely will be purchasing this product more in the future
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
Probably one of my faves aside from the lippie shade from my recent VoxBox. I have an oily T-zone from time to time and this has definitely helped. I use it after using my primer, than layering on the rest of my makeup. If need be I can re-apply throughout the day which is why I enjoy how compact it is. I do have to say though that I can't simply roll it on, it looks odd on my face so I need to rub it in or I need to blend it with a sponge or applicator because otherwise it looks odd.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back