BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Chloe P.
GOOD PRODUCT! Highly recommend. I have the largest pores on earth and I saw a huge difference with this product!!
Makayla D.
My pores almost vanished it was a great product. I used it all and I would definitely buy this product again
Katie A.
This is so good i use it on my skin and it makes it look so smooth i love this and use it in my daily routine
Nina B.
Granada, Spain
I got this complimentary of Influenster in a vox box. It's easy to use and does make my pores look smaller.
G-na M.
Hickory, NC
I enjoy using this product because I can vanish my pores without getting my hands dirty. Very good product.
Logan W.
These are okay and do help with pores somewhat but honestly I prefer the benefit porefessional pore filler
Shannyn B.
It's like a magic wand! It blurs out the pores on my cheeks leaving my foundation looking airbrushed. Love!
Zoe O.
HU17 8FG
Not the best product! However applies nicely The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pore Vanishing Stick
Bethan P.
Works wondefully especially with a base moisturizer. Doesn't dry out skin like many pore vanishing stick
Pierina P.
This product seems great has a long duration and has a quick application form I definitely recommend it.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?