BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Kate W.
Milton , DE
I did not like this product. It goes on smooth, however as soon as I applied foundation, it moved around and made my foundation break apart.
Ang B.
Does this product have a particular odor?
I would like to know if its taste and texture are nice? How can sephora send me a sample of this?
Paisley W.
Estee Lauder skin care is one of my favorites especially this. It is so effective and not too harsh on the skin. Very good value for money
Hope W.
I was really happy with this product because I have quite large pores but this stick does the job and gives me amore flawless complextion
denisse s.
Wonderful bar !!! It has hydrated my skin and it is of a natural color it is not noticeable and my pores have been reduced considerably
Kelly C.
My pores are the one thing that worrys when applying my make up so this helped eliminate the pores and my make up glides on beautifully
Laura H.
In love! Great for the price! I have horrible pours round my nose and cheek area and this really helps make my makeup go on amazingly!
Mia T.
I always use this product before doing my make up and it allows my make up to sit well on my face and keep the make up going all day
Katie W.
Love, love, love this! I bought it from selfridges in London and have used it as part of my daily routine since. Highly recommend
Allarna W.
Le18 2hq
Really like this product and does the job. Used for a long time as it was introduced to me by my mother. Good price and worth it.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?