BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Liz V.
Spruce Grove
I got this for tm birthday and I LOVE it. It works so good! I like the way it applies. It lasts and makes my huge pores not visible which is awesome!
Roseanne R.
keewaywin
I tried this from a sephora sample,to use for my huge pores lol.Surprised it worked,so I bought the full size. :) Highly recommend!
Grace C.

I love it this as a base it really does make your pores disappear. I love this primer and defiantly think it is worth checking out.
Jo H.
Everything I have from esteeestee lauder is amazing and this little number delivers magic every time. Makeup looks smooth. And do does your bare skin.
Liz B.
I recwived this as a sample and I really love it! it totally diminishes pores and fine lines very well for prep under foundation or even by itself
Bradlee D.
Made my pores look visibly smaller and less visible! I love this stick and will use it for the rest of my life! Would recommend this to everyone
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
#esteeditcontest I have large pores with oily complexion and this stick goes on ultra smooth and gives my face the appearance of amazing texture.
teresa r.
This product charm me the only thing is that the exchange rate of the packaging was more practical but is almost perfect and served quite well
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
If you have oily skin, summertime can be your worst nightmare. Rising temps, pounding sun, egg-frying sidewalks, stifling public transport—basically, the perfect storm for sweat. For those with oil-prone skin, this can mean shine, grease, and worse breakouts. Although we can't help do anything about the thermometer, we can help battle oil.
Erin s.
Edmonton, WY
So great for smoothing out the t-zone before applying foundation. I love the easy to apply stick format and how it smooths onto skin so well.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?