BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #80 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Heather R.
Orlando, FL
#esteeditcontest I have large pores with oily complexion and this stick goes on ultra smooth and gives my face the appearance of amazing texture.
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
If you have oily skin, summertime can be your worst nightmare. Rising temps, pounding sun, egg-frying sidewalks, stifling public transport—basically, the perfect storm for sweat. For those with oil-prone skin, this can mean shine, grease, and worse breakouts. Although we can't help do anything about the thermometer, we can help battle oil.
teresa r.
This product charm me the only thing is that the exchange rate of the packaging was more practical but is almost perfect and served quite well
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
So great for smoothing out the t-zone before applying foundation. I love the easy to apply stick format and how it smooths onto skin so well.
Kate W.
Milton, ON
I did not like this product. It goes on smooth, however as soon as I applied foundation, it moved around and made my foundation break apart.
Paisley W.
Estee Lauder skin care is one of my favorites especially this. It is so effective and not too harsh on the skin. Very good value for money
Ang B.
Does this product have a particular odor?
I would like to know if its taste and texture are nice? How can sephora send me a sample of this?
Hope W.
I was really happy with this product because I have quite large pores but this stick does the job and gives me amore flawless complextion
Laura H.
In love! Great for the price! I have horrible pours round my nose and cheek area and this really helps make my makeup go on amazingly!
Kelly C.
My pores are the one thing that worrys when applying my make up so this helped eliminate the pores and my make up glides on beautifully
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?