BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Leanne M.
This product is brilliant! I bought it because I saw that Kendall Jenner used it. It does not completely remove pores, however it does blur them and they seem to have gone completely. The product lifts away oil and is suitable for all skin tones.
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite product right now it is so mattifying and my pores looked like I just had a two hour facial!!! I love how easy it is to toss in my purse and the packaging is amazing too
Channa S.
Love love love the product. I love elizabeth arden products. And this one, i love the soft satin finish. Its super easy to use. Glides on perfectly. And i love how it doesn't leave the skin shiny. Reduces pores instantly. Its a perfect primer.
Hannah H.
Shropshire
This really does minimize your pores having oily t-zone myself my pores can become very enlarged this does vanish them and makes my skin look better! I repeatedly use this!
This product is my holy grail! Very true to its name! Not too drying but I recommend it to all skin types! I am very shocked at how well this actually worked for me and I love it. Go Estée Lauder!
Olivia W.
It is very light weight and does exactly what it says on the box! I find my pores are completely minimising when wearing this under my makeup, I reach for this more than my benefit pore minimiser
J V.
This did nothing for my skin. It did not make my pores look smaller. I'm glad I got a sample size for free because I would have hated to have spent money on this. I would never purchase it.
Shawneice S.
Curtis Bay, MD
This product was awesome although I wish the residue wasn't so white. It got the job done instantly! The difference was noticeable. Went great under my makeup. Would definitely buy again.
Meghan S.
I've only tried this product once, and found the application very easy and my pores did appear to be smaller, and my skin fairly smooth. All in all it did what it said it would do.
Zara K.
Makes visible pores minimal which is great and is good at working quickly to make the appearance of visible pores disappear especially when applying make up on after
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?