BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Chelsey R.
I was overall satisfied with this product I found it didn't vanish my pores as well as others. The packaging is super cute. I love how it's so compact. I was a first time user. I would recommend this product to someone with not overly large pores.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Primers would always clog my skin up and make me break out but I tried this after getting a sample at Sephora and, thankfully, no breakouts! This product worked great for my acne prone skin.

natalie h.
texas

y'all! if you have oily, textured skin and foundation tends to look bumpy or not smooth, this will help so much! i have some acne scarring on my cheeks and this helps to even it out so much!
Samantha L.
St, ON
Did not find it was effective in reduci g the look of pores, over or under makeup. Has a nice soft feel and effective as primer but does not work for its primart cause of reducing pores. Would not purchase.
Miranda A.
Regina, SK
Loooooove this product. Covers flawlessly.
Maybelline is a cheaper alternative. However you won't find anything smooth like this. I love that Kendall Jenner endorsed this and it is pricey but well worth it.
Chantelle L.
When I bought this I thought it was okay it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst I have ever used.. For the price I paid I would have expected more out of it but that wasn't the case, it may just be my skin type and didn't work as well but don't let this stop you from buying it as I'm sure it will be great for other people :)
Christa R.
Medicine Hat

While as Sephora I couldn't have been more exited to try this. I look my make up off that I had on just to try it. And I was so happy I did. I worked that night and when I came home my face was still on point.
Poreless and it help to keep my oily face in check. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Kiara D.
This is one of my favorite products in my make up bag. It helped hide my pores instantly. It looks natural. It helps so much when applying other makeup. I think it's good for every type of skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg, NC
Got on sale :) this whole collection seems to be on sale so if I were you I'd stock up now. I bought one of these sticks to begin with and had to rebuy two because it's discountinued. This product is so good and works exactly how it says on the package. Very smooth
k. j.
England
I've not tried this before but I would love to know how it works as I've heard a lot of good things about this. I'm tempted to buy it but I just don't know😂 does this work really good? Would love to try it
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?