BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Doesn't do much of anything for me. I see no difference to my pores and my setting powder does a better job of mattifying. Leaves my skin feeling like it has a film on it and my makeup looked worse than usual over this.
Aimee C.
I love the new estée edit collection I bought it online and I love the packaging I've only bought it once but I would defiantly buy it again and I personally would recommend it to anyone with dry to combination skin
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Primers would always clog my skin up and make me break out but I tried this after getting a sample at Sephora and, thankfully, no breakouts! This product worked great for my acne prone skin.

natalie h.
texas

y'all! if you have oily, textured skin and foundation tends to look bumpy or not smooth, this will help so much! i have some acne scarring on my cheeks and this helps to even it out so much!
Chelsey R.
I was overall satisfied with this product I found it didn't vanish my pores as well as others. The packaging is super cute. I love how it's so compact. I was a first time user. I would recommend this product to someone with not overly large pores.
Miranda A.
Regina, SK
Loooooove this product. Covers flawlessly.
Maybelline is a cheaper alternative. However you won't find anything smooth like this. I love that Kendall Jenner endorsed this and it is pricey but well worth it.
Samantha L.
Saint Catharines
Did not find it was effective in reduci g the look of pores, over or under makeup. Has a nice soft feel and effective as primer but does not work for its primart cause of reducing pores. Would not purchase.
Chantelle L.
When I bought this I thought it was okay it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst I have ever used.. For the price I paid I would have expected more out of it but that wasn't the case, it may just be my skin type and didn't work as well but don't let this stop you from buying it as I'm sure it will be great for other people :)
Christa R.
Medicine Hat

While as Sephora I couldn't have been more exited to try this. I look my make up off that I had on just to try it. And I was so happy I did. I worked that night and when I came home my face was still on point.
Poreless and it help to keep my oily face in check. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Kiara D.
This is one of my favorite products in my make up bag. It helped hide my pores instantly. It looks natural. It helps so much when applying other makeup. I think it's good for every type of skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?