BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Waste of money. I️t just doesn’t work. The stick is so hard it’s near impossible to blend out. Didn’t do anything to help with large pores. Felt awful on my skin. I️ would tell you to run away. Run FAR AWAY!
Amy Y.
I got a deluxe sample of this at the counter of Sephora, and I am very impressed! I've tried a number of pore-hiding type primers, such as the benefit porefessional and smashbox line of primers, and this one definitely ranks among the top. The formula melts into the skin and doesn't feel too heavy, and the finish it leaves on my skin is very nice and even. However, my only complaint is that it easily balls up when applied after moisturizer/sunscreen, which is expected with products, but still inconvenient. It just means that I need to be more careful about the technique I use when I apply the stick, and be careful not to swipe stuff around too much.
Andreina L.
NORTH PORT, FL
Love it! It is perfect to cover imperfections, to me I love it I recommend it. Skin care is indispensable, never use products that do not have a good reputation.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Gabrielle H.
Buffalo, NY
For some reason I would never think to use a primer alone and go out of the house. This stick changes things. Somehow it makes it easy to just swipe it on where you need it and feel a little more even and a little less oily without needing much else. Also works extremely well under makeup and since it is in stick form it makes it easier to apply without pilling.
Priscilla J.
This is the best pore vanishing stick ever I tried the travel size and loved it To me it is long lasting which is great. It helps hide pores really good especially of your pores our big. I would definitely recommend this to others
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
This item has become my new favorite. It's job is to cover pores and it does that well. I tried it as an over all primer and it worked amazing. I'm naturally very very oily and from my acne i have somewhat textured skin and large pores. This did a great job absorbing the oil and leaving it smooth as well as diminishing those god awful pores.

i use make on an all day bases from 7am to 7 pm and this really held up.

would definitely buy again
Lucia L.
Riverside, CA
I had high expectations and was left disappointed. It honestly didn't do anything for me. My pores were still very visible. I wouldn't recommend this to people that have big pores like myself.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Starting in makeup was a big step for me, I had always been worried that skin wouldn't be flawless like the girls in the magazine's or the beautiful people in the movies. Searching for the right product to give you the skin you've always dreamed of - or at least skin you can look into the mirror and really feel confident about. For me, it was my large pores that I thought everyone could see or were looking at, as if the were the craters on the moon or the dips in the grand canyon were the highlight of my face, of course everyone says don't worry what others think, but we all do. This little magic stick hid my pores so well that David Blaine is still looking for them. Good work Estee edit!
Pamela S.
I am always on the lookout for anything that may minimize my pores. I picked this up on the recommendation of a blogger and I absolutely love this product! I love the sleek silver packaging and the convenience this primer provides in stick form. I use it after an all over primer on the areas I have enlarged pores and they completely smooth out my face. Makeup applies easily over this product and does not "ball" up like other pore minimizing primers do. The size is perfect to pop in your purse for any touch ups you may want to do later on. This stick can also be used on top of makeup. So versatile and convenient! Gets the job done well
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?

back