BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Kerri G.
Abbotsford , ID
Many pore filling primers are thick and pill when I apply makeup. However, this one is thin and applies nicely to the skin. I mainly use it I the centre of my face where my pores are more pronounced and it does a great job of filling them in. The applicator makes it very easy to apply and great to travel with!
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I love makeup and trying new things is what i really love to do to see what products work best for me!😊 i Unfortunately suffer from #largepores 😫 and finding a great product for me is a must😊 so id like to try this one out but i would like to know your guys thought about it?😊 i appreciate any feedback, thanks!😄
Konstantina k.
Agia Varvara, Attica
I think they do more good in those who have oily skin and not dry ............ surely it helps to normalize my resources ........ hides the resources in my cheeks ... ..to adore ... I may have always with me even in my BAG ....... it certainly strongly recommend that .......
Marika S.
Barrie, ON
I really enjoy this product from Estée Lauder! I feel as though it effectively fills and blurs most of my pores! I also really love the feeling it has on my skin. It's soft and silky and does not ball off or get greasy feeling like other pore vanishing products do.
Love!
Karen L.
Toronto
I use this product after moisturizer but before foundation. I usually swipe my tea T-zone. It does a good job minimizing pores. I believe that this product will have difficulties with some foundations. Be prepared
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
I absolutely love this vanishing stick. It covers any dark stains or pigmentation on any part of my skin. It works for covering those dark circles under my eyes so that I look refreshed and not tired or sickly. I wish this product was a little more reasonably priced.
kami C.
London, ON
This is seriously a life changer product. I actually have no idea how I ever did my makeup without it. It minimizes pores amazingly, glides on so smoothly, creates the best base for makeup. It smells nice and a little goes a long way. Definitely must try
Darian A.
I haven't used this product for a long, but the few times I've try it its has been pretty effective. I can see difference on my pores. The package is pretty classy and kind of futuristic. I'm loving The Estee Edit and I'm looking forward to bu it again.
Jeanne C.
I have been a strong believer in Estee products for skin care and this did not disappoint. I was given this in a sample form when purchasing another product and I must admit I was reluctant. Though it appears to be somewhat pricey, this soon is not a concern because of the small amount needed and the wonderful effect. This is worth twice the price!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, WY
This pore vanishing stick was so-so for me. It felt really nice on the skin but it does not work as well at Benefits Porefessional to fill in my pores. It does however smooth the skin nicely, but i much rather use my porefessional primer!!
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?