BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I got a sample of this and tried it this weekend for the first time. I really liked it!! I put it under my foundation and it really smoothed my skin and minimized the look of my pores. My skin didn't get oily all night (no touch ups needed). I am very much considering getting the full size!!

(My skin is combo, and it is not very humid this time of year where I live)
halima b.
It helps even out skin tone & blur pores. I use it on my t-zone to control face oils . I also use it on my nose where my pores are more noticeable and where my makeup usually slides off. It works well as a primer too! I put foundation on top with my fingers and it helps give a natural dewy finish on my skin. packaging makes it easy to carry around, and applying this makes sure i don't need to apply powder!
Bethany P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchase through Sephora as a replacement for primer and liking it so far! Can't give this a glowing review because it doesn't provide the same level of smoothing/pore minimizing as other products I've tried (Benefit Porefessional). Use in T-zone with a liquid primer for maximum matte base. Note: Glides on smooth but provides no moisture to the skin
Ruta P.
Derby, Derbyshire
Love this product so much it hides my pores and minimise the shine on my face . It's comfortable to use it as it in stick form so you no need to touch your skin with your hands and put bacteria in it . It's worth the price and definitely one of the best primers I have ever used does his job so well going to recommend to my friends for sure and purchase again once it's end
Frish Q.
Ave tried MANY pore vanishing sticks but none of them compare to this one! I have very oily skin, especially when I wear foundation. But this help keep my make-up in place and doesn't make me look oily at all! Highly recommend!
Francisca de Lima F.
Porto Velho
Este produto, até onde li, é muito bom, há boas recomendações, é para quem tem "poros grandes". O preço é o normal encontrado na Sephora. Finalização aparentemente matte. Perfeito para pele oleosa. Eu compraria para testar, mas não seria uma prioridade.
Judy Y.
New Westmintster, VA
It minimize the look of my pores and makes my skin smoothr for foundation. This is so easy to use and the formula and packaging makes it really easy to travel with. it is super light weight and does not cake up my foundation! Big thumbs up!
Rosie S.
Got a sample from Sephora. Didn't fill in pores, pores looked bigger, product was rolling off around certain areas of the face. I tired liquid & powder foundation on, powder foundation looked dry, liquid foundation ended up looking cakey.
Kristina B.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Actually i just don't get this product. It is so hard, feels bad on skin. The color inside is hardly visible, but it is not the main goal. They wanted to make 2 in 1 and in the end achieved nothing. Product claims to be a perfect primer. well it is not. For this money you can get really good primer. This just don't work.
Caroline L.
Vaudreuil, MS
I tried this as a sample and i have to say it works well, but be carefull with your choice of foundation! Don't use something too liquidy or water based because its going to slip and separate.. But other than that its really great for touch ups or to remove shine during the day, with or whitout makeup.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?