BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Liza Y.
I am of mixed skin and I fight to be as matte as possible !! I've been using the Pore Vanishing Stick from The Estée edit and I must say I love it! It is not the maximum in terms of fat control (it helps me around 4hrs) but speaking of pores, leaves the skin perfect and makes the makeup look flawless! I recommend them!!
Laura R.
Definitely does blur large pores and helps to keep them better hidden. My issue with this product is that my foundation looks patchy in the areas that I put the blur stick first (and I have tried this with several foundations). Not sure if there is a technique I'm missing with this product or what..
Clayton J.
Toronto, ON
I'd rate this product 7/10. Packaging is mediocre, the product is good - but not great. It fills in pore nicely and mattifies, but it pills really easily making it difficult to LOVE the product. A little goes a long way which makes the pricing reasonable especially for a brand name like Estée Lauder.
Victoria C.
I really like this product. I tried it as a sample and have since purchased the full size. It has instant blurring effective and blends easily into skin. Doesn't feel greasy at all and makeup covers well over it. It is currently on sale and Sephora and is a good buy.
Chloe S.
It is actually similar to the Smashbox original primer but this is actually better because it is more practical! You can probably retouch your makeup throughout the day. I am really impressed after putting my cc cushion on top! I do recommend this for people on the go!
Jonier R.
caracas
This is essential in the daily routine of any woman, THIS much help in all aspects, I think it is super fabulous and practical no matter what type of skin it is, young or very mature skin is excellent and I recommend 100%
Ilsa Carolina R.
Altamira
I love this product. It has saved my Christmas day, I recommend it extensively, I like its design and application. I feel happy and happy to be one of your buyers, happy holidays!
Fawn H.
Calgary, AB
This product goes on smooth and I love the cute packaging. Not sure if it makes pores vanish ahhaha but I got this as a 100pt perk from Sephora and will be purchasing this full product.
Kate M.
Kitchener, ON
I really wanted to love this, but I just don't. It's like a giant face Balm with a little colour in it. It leaves a residue that shifts when I am applying any other makeup. I wouldn't recommend it - but I do know people who love it.
Elaine M.
I love this. I really like that I don't have to use my fingers or a brush to blend in, but I'm not sure how sanitary the stick is. It fills in my pores and leaves a really nice silly texture on my skin. I think it's worth it.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?