BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
Many pore filling primers are thick and pill when I apply makeup. However, this one is thin and applies nicely to the skin. I mainly use it I the centre of my face where my pores are more pronounced and it does a great job of filling them in. The applicator makes it very easy to apply and great to travel with!
Rain S.
I really like this pore vanishing stick from the estee edit line! I do have dry skin though, so in the colder months when my skin gets super dry I stay away from it but other than that I really like it for hiding my pores! it works really well!! I would buy it again.
Olivia C.

So I only got this product a week ago and I can already tell it's going to be a staple in my routine for years to come. I've spent countless hours sitting in front of a mirror trying to will my oily t-zone away. I've tried it all -- oil control primers, mattifying lotions, setting powders, blotting papers -- and NOTHING compares to this product. As soon as you swipe it on, it blurs your pores and hides any shine. But unlike so many other products on the market, the effects actually LAST ALL DAY. I swiped it on in the morning, went out for a full day of shopping and came back with a still - matte t-zone. The blurring effect also gives it a your-skin-but-better look, so I don't even need to wear foundation over it. And the stick format is just the cherry on top -- great to throw in your clutch on-the-go and won't add to your liquids restrictions for travel. Seriously love this stick and can't wait to try more products from the Estee Edit line.
Betty L.
Got a deluxe sample from point perk at Sephora. It works really well in smoothing the pores and makes them less noticeable. It is a very smooth and siloconly texture. I apply it on the nose and lasts very well on my oily combination skin.
Oyeshi R.
Toronto, ON
Honestly, I got this product through the sephora points program and honestly, I feel very meh about the product. I don't notice my pores being covered nor the flawless complexion this primer promises. It makes my makeup last a bit longer, but that's true about most primers. I would save my coins and get the benefit porefessional or the makeup forever smoothing primer.
Liza Y.
I am of mixed skin and I fight to be as matte as possible !! I've been using the Pore Vanishing Stick from The Estée edit and I must say I love it! It is not the maximum in terms of fat control (it helps me around 4hrs) but speaking of pores, leaves the skin perfect and makes the makeup look flawless! I recommend them!!
Laura R.
Definitely does blur large pores and helps to keep them better hidden. My issue with this product is that my foundation looks patchy in the areas that I put the blur stick first (and I have tried this with several foundations). Not sure if there is a technique I'm missing with this product or what..
Clayton J.
Toronto , ON
I'd rate this product 7/10. Packaging is mediocre, the product is good - but not great. It fills in pore nicely and mattifies, but it pills really easily making it difficult to LOVE the product. A little goes a long way which makes the pricing reasonable especially for a brand name like Estée Lauder.
Kaitlin O.
Winnipeg, MB
Got on sale :) this whole collection seems to be on sale so if I were you I'd stock up now. I bought one of these sticks to begin with and had to rebuy two because it's discountinued. This product is so good and works exactly how it says on the package. Very smooth
Victoria C.
I really like this product. I tried it as a sample and have since purchased the full size. It has instant blurring effective and blends easily into skin. Doesn't feel greasy at all and makeup covers well over it. It is currently on sale and Sephora and is a good buy.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?