BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Lise M.
Not my favorite but it works make the funtion it seens like your pores are more refained definetly helps to your makeup looks so flawlles you have to use with a good base not buy it again but i am no disapointed
Reem O.
Beirut, dahye
My skin is normal to dry and I don’t have much pores to begin with but I like a flawless base when it comes to my foundation. I use a couple swipes of this stick on my oily areas. It smooths everything out without being obvious about where it is applied & where it is not. I use my fingers after the swipe to lightly blend/smooth it out. The only con about this is that I think it might break you out.
Aya G.
I would love to try this product, I heard that the pores would really be like as invisible as it can. If I would actually get this I would do a review on this. This product is the one I'm dying to try because having pores that is really visible is such an annoying thing to see on my face so if this product would really work oh lord hands down.
Chelsea G.
I didn't really find that this product did much for minimizing my pores. I didn't like the feeling of it either. The only thing I noticed it do was to make my face matte
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I really wanted to like this product since the packaging is so cute but I feel like it was such a useless purchase. It didn't really slide on my skin and it just felt like I wasn't applying anything. It didn't make the slightest difference in my skin so I definitely will not be repurchasing this.
Sophie H.
Lachine
The estée edit by estée lauder pore Vanishing stick is a product that I don't understand. It does nothing to vanishing my pores. My skin fell very soft but my pores doesn't go away. Very high end product with pore quality. I will not buy it again. It is a waste of money!
Beth F.
UK , northampton
100% recommend, goes onto your face so Nicely and really hydrated the skin . It gives you that nice glow look. This definitely was a product that hides your pores.
Sarah M.
St, NL
I gave this product only 2 starts for a couple of reasons. First off, it does not last very long. I think I have used this product... 10 times? And I swiped it over my face and very lightly blended it in around my contours areas such as my nose. In addition, makeup sits on top of it, HORRIBLY. It's supposed to be a pore vanishing stick and it accentuated so much texture. It was strange! I have large pores and am always trying out the latest product released targeting that problem. Unfortunately, this did not work for me, I wish I had returned it and saved some money. I was wanting it to work so badly because I love products from Estee Lauder and the Estee Edit, I tried it with 5 different liduiqd foundations and powder foundations! AAAAH!
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I apply this very lightly where I have visible pores and this product completely blurs them out. I use a very minimal amount of product over my moisturizer. I don't apply it over my entire face, only where I see it's needed. Considering how sparingly this product is used and the size of the tube, this will last a long time. Worth the money, it makes a huge difference in the way my foundation lays on the skin. This product does everything it claims to do and is an easy step to include in my routine. . This formula is completely different to any pore minimizing product and agrees with my skin. It's a small product but makes a huge difference!
Melissa H.
I was never really one for much of a primer/pore vanisher..... Until I tried this. Everything about all of Estee Edit products are good. Never had any complaints yet and I've used several of their products. Highly recommend this :)
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?