BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

September M.
I love this does so much for my face I absolutely love it. I would keep thousands of these.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
Makes my skin oily and too pricey I wouldn't buy it again ,not for me since my skin is oily
Thalitta O.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got a sample and used the product at night, held the makeup well and disguised the pores
Annabel E.
Great product. Definitely pricey but I think it’s worth it for the T zone area of the face.
Kyra R.
Looks amazing i would love to try this!! loved the youtube video!! Thanks
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
Can we say WOW. Highly recommend it. You get what you pay for. Don't let the price scare you
Heba A.
Hello guys I really like this product so I give it five stars OK so yeah I tried it before
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Great product! It works amazing with large pores and lives a great soft feeling in the skin
Beverly D.
I can honestly say that my pores looked no different when I used the pore vanishing stick.
Arlene L.
Somers, NY
Perfect for makinf large pores disappear. Great product. Woth the money. Use under makeup.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?