BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
I have tried this.. me personally I ddnt like it.. but my sister tried it and she loved it...
Breanna S.
Made my face feel clean and refreshed. Noticed pores seemed to be free from debris and dirt.
Christie K.
Absolutely best serum ever!! My face has made a 360' improvement since I started using this!
Samantha T.
Belmont, NC
Just got this, love it already. Such a great new brand. Can be a bit pricey but so worth it.
Brittney L.
Amazing product. Minimizes pores to the max. I'm a repeated user. definitely worth the money
Samuel D.
Palm Springs , CA
It's good but not the greatest it makes me look slightly greasy but works at the same time
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
Can we say WOW. Highly recommend it. You get what you pay for. Don't let the price scare you
Skylar G.
Conway, AR
Pretty good. I trying my mothers the other day because my pores were looking bad it worked
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
Makes my skin oily and too pricey I wouldn't buy it again ,not for me since my skin is oily
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Great product! It works amazing with large pores and lives a great soft feeling in the skin
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?