BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I really love this more than my make up for ever step one smoothing primer, and that was my ride or die
roberta b.
Nedrow, NY
I absolutey loved it! I was given it by my daughter and didn't think I would love it as much as I do!
Teresita L.
Mesa, AZ
My pores are so noticeable this product help me a lot when it come to do my makeup I love it best part
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
I have sensitive skin and it made more bumps appear. Made my skin rough , bumps started bleeding 😐😬😒
Kayla L.
Really did wonders to my pores. Great product. Recommend 100%. Left no residue. Made all pores vanish
Joann M.
Salem, OR
Love the way it makes my winkles disapper. Makes me feel and look younger. My daughter even uses it.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
It's okay but there are products that work better and
that are way better and way cheaper then this.
Brittany S.
Love this product! Can just tell from one time use it clears up large pore spot within your make up!
Deisy V.
New Rochelle, NY
This product is okay. It does a decent job but its not bad. It comes in handy when you are on the GO!
Kenedy T.
Goldsboro, NC
I have big pores and I use this before I put on my makeup and it really works. I highly recommend it.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?