BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #75 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Celisia Q.
If you don't have this you're living under a rock…… This is absolutely amazing.definitely a must-have
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
I have sensitive skin and it made more bumps appear. Made my skin rough , bumps started bleeding 😐😬😒
Kayla L.
Really did wonders to my pores. Great product. Recommend 100%. Left no residue. Made all pores vanish
Kenedy T.
Goldsboro, NC
I have big pores and I use this before I put on my makeup and it really works. I highly recommend it.
Avyana T.
Antlers, OK
My favorite!! I have huge pores and this seems to help hide them. Plus my skin stays smooth and soft
Joann M.
Salem, OR
Love the way it makes my winkles disapper. Makes me feel and look younger. My daughter even uses it.
roberta b.
Nedrow, NY
I absolutey loved it! I was given it by my daughter and didn't think I would love it as much as I do!
Brittany S.
Love this product! Can just tell from one time use it clears up large pore spot within your make up!
Teresita L.
Mesa, AZ
My pores are so noticeable this product help me a lot when it come to do my makeup I love it best part
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
It's okay but there are products that work better and
that are way better and way cheaper then this.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?