BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #80 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Love love love the stick and Estée Lauder products. Worth every penny!! Got it from the exchange on base!
Priscilla T.
La Joya, TX
Love this product before wearing my makeup and it works amazing i have had lots of complement on my skin.
Chury G.
El paso, TX
It feels like something but i dont feel it works. My face is shiny at the end of the day so not for me
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
I like other Estée Lauder products however this didn't make them go away as much as I would have liked
cristal e.
Jerome, ID
Lo eh utilizado muy poco aun no me convense le dare otra oportunidad pero aun no escuentro una repuesta
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I really love this more than my make up for ever step one smoothing primer, and that was my ride or die
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
This pore is definitely a great to uses I wish to have one to try I look for new product I love makeup
Amna A.
I liked how this would be invisible on my skin and hide my pores, and my skin looked amazing in photos
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great product! Diminished the size of my pores immensely. Affordable and worth it! Found at a local cvs
Ruby M.
I don't know how I feel about this product I've used it a few times but I may not be using it correctly
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?