BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Kim S.
I really like this stick. Its perfect for travel and easy to apply. Works well and really blurs my pores. I am already on my second stick. I feel like it is not prohibitively expensive. This will definitely be something I continue to use for many years to come.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
My favorite Estee Edit product is the Pore Vanishing Stick. I got it pretty much immediately when it was released at Sephora because I have struggled with my pores and I had been looking for the perfect primer for quite a while now. Happy to say that I've been using it for months, I'm still using it, and it's still doing a great job.
To clarify: I have larger pores right on the apples of my cheeks. I use a swipe of the stick on them before applying my primer and foundation and it fills those larger pores in. What really makes it cool is that, if I have any pores still showing after my foundation is applied, I can apply the stick *over* my foundation. It doesn't smudge or ruin the look of the foundation, it doesn't look like I put primer on top of my foundation, it just blurs the pores so people can't see them.
It's a pretty amazing product really.
Rosa L.
Durham, NC
This product is soooo great! It goes on smoothly on your face, your pores instantly disappear and the packaging is so super cute! And for the price it's a win win all around!
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
I have small pores but I have oily t-zone, this estee edit pore vanishing stick is amazing, it is like magic wand, immediately my pores are vanished, also makes my face to 100% matte, but didn't make my skin dry at all, i love the packaging, super stylish, also the stick formula is great easy to apply, it lasts long, I have matte face for 6+ hours, I can give whole credit for this, I'm buying it again once I finish this, I completely recommend this, and I also want to try more products from estee edit line
In below picture I used estee edit pore vanishing cream, marc Jacobs highlighter stick, marc Jacobs new airblush
Jeniffer H.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product really works to minimize my pores.
The packaging makes its so easy to use. All you to is swipe on the areas you need and just dab product in with fingers and it's like magic.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
So i received a sample of this from Sephora and to be honest I don't think it did that much for my pores. Definitely didn't make them vanish. Don't think I would buy the full size
Aime C.
It does okay for smoothing, not as well as other primers I've tried, but my stick had hard chunks of product inside and hurt to apply- I quit using it. And I don't plan on repurchasing. I like the brand just not this product so much.
Bonny M.
The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing stick works wo ders on my skin! Top of the line makeup that is fit for a Queen! Say bye bye to your pores!... with the Pore Vanishing Stick by Estee Lauder what a dream come true for your skin and a nightmare for those pesky pores!!...it gets the job done and is perfect for all skin types...The Pore Vanishing Stick by Estee Lauder is a must have for makeup lovers and beauty buffs and I would recommend it to everyone looking to find a great makeup product that is high quality and actually does what its suppose to! This product is designed with the consumer in mind...very easy to apply with a roll up applicator and its compact size...fits perfectly into my makeup bag..I can use it on the go with my busy life.. WHAT A PERFECT PRODU T!♡...
Meghin F.
This product is pretty good for the most part. It does make your pores disappear but I didn't find that it makes my face break out if I use it as a primer as well. If I use it do to touch up's it really helps.
Andrea O.
This product is so good, it eliminates the appearance of open pores, skin tone seems more uniform, minimizes oil 🔝🔝🔝. I use it before makeup as a primer and after makeup to remove all those oily areas from my face. #Esteelauder #oilskyn
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?