BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
I really loved the packaging of this product. It was very easy to apply because it was in a stick and was fast to apply as well. It didn't worked to diminish the size of my pores, but if I did not hydrate before applying the product it definitely dried me out a bit.
Jennifer Y.
Canton, GA
I love this product simply because the older I get the duller my skin gets and the bigger my pores get. This pore minimized helps to smooth out my skin for a flawless application of foundation and also helps with all day lasting wear.
Bella💕 O.
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! my pores are so much smaller after using this product! It’s like you can’t even see them! I am a huge fan of this product. It lasts throughout the whole day! If you don’t have this I would go out and buy one right now!
Raquel H.
albuquerque
This product does a good job minimizing my pores and my makeup applies nicely on top. The texture is soft and creates smooth canvas. It does give a matte finish, so that’s something to keep in mind. I gave 4 stars because I don’t care for the packaging. To apply, you have to swipe the stick on your face. I have acne prone skin so I worry about bacteria and spreading around my face.
✨ʆεαհ S.
New London
I loved this product! Could use it as a primer and it took away the look for my pores on my nose! Sad this line is gone, or at least that Sephora doesn’t care it anymore
Taylor Z.
Harleysville, PA
Love love love this product. It gives a great smooth finish for the under eyes and over pore areas. Helps to reduce creasing under the eye and is so light! I love it
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I feel like this works if your skin is on the normal to dry side. My skin is oily and my pores are big and although I noticed a slight difference it really wasn’t a big enough difficult me to say i think this works. It’s ok but no exactly what I wanted in terms of results.
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Las Vegas, NV
I think I’ve fell into this brand because of Kendall Jenner but it’s a great brand. It’s something I tend to buy if I’m spoiling myself because it’s a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for! The way it leaves your skin is AMAZING I love having it in my kit!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I gave this 3 stars only because it does really help mattify my skin which i like and does reduce pores. But the scent is a little chemically and this leaves behind some type of residue on your face that doesnt blend in. You need to physically remove it yourself
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This is so amazing at minimizing my large pores before makeup application! I don't know how I lived so long without it! It definitely helps to hide pores. For the price- it's absolutely worth it! I would buy it again. Give it a go and you won't regret it.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?