BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #74 in Face Primer

What it does:

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

- Soy

What else you need to know:

How to use:

- Just glide to apply.

- Use under makeup as a primer or over makeup for touch-ups on the go.

Buy on Sephora
Haley L.
I absolutely adore this product! I actually received it for free from The Cosmetics Company when I bought the Estee Edit Kendall Jenner eyeshadow palette and honestly this has been a bigger win for me than the palette. Not only does it do an incredible job filling and vanishing my pores but it leaves my skin feeling so soft it's unreal. I'm excited to see how it will perform throughout a long shift at work. It would have been $16 if I had not gotten it as a free gift and I think even $16 is a very fair price for the amount of product you are using. This may even replace benefit porefessional for me for awhile! Sad this make up line was discontinued.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
I really loved the packaging of this product. It was very easy to apply because it was in a stick and was fast to apply as well. It didn't worked to diminish the size of my pores, but if I did not hydrate before applying the product it definitely dried me out a bit.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Waste of money. I️t just doesn’t work. The stick is so hard it’s near impossible to blend out. Didn’t do anything to help with large pores. Felt awful on my skin. I️ would tell you to run away. Run FAR AWAY!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
The stick design takes some time to get used to but as long as you’re used to using a stick you should be okay! I didn’t like how it doesn’t last very long but again, that could be because I’m not applying it correctly.
Mellie J.
Pendleton, OR
I was actually so surprised by this product. Not only for how it worked but for the price as well. I think I paid $25 at Sephora for this and it worked SO well. Usually Estée Lauder is super expensive but you get a lot of product for the price with this. I use this mostly around my nose or areas where my pore are more noticeable and it covers them well!
Laken G.
Salem
As a girl with HUGE pores this thing is a LIFE SAVER for your make up routine. Slap some of this bad boy on over your pores and your life will forever be changed. At first it will look like nothing happened with your naked skin but once you can actually feel your pores no longer being there and how flawless your make up looks you’re going to want to buy every single stick that exists.
✨ʆεαհ S.
New London
I loved this product! Could use it as a primer and it took away the look for my pores on my nose! Sad this line is gone, or at least that Sephora doesn’t care it anymore
Taylor Z.
Harleysville, PA
Love love love this product. It gives a great smooth finish for the under eyes and over pore areas. Helps to reduce creasing under the eye and is so light! I love it
조양숙 -.
This product is amazing and I’m so sad it’s been discontinued. The super convenient stick makes application super easy, and it noticeably blurs any imperfections on your skin, eliminates shine, and is just a great base for makeup overall, although I use it all the time by itself as well!
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
I feel like this works if your skin is on the normal to dry side. My skin is oily and my pores are big and although I noticed a slight difference it really wasn’t a big enough difficult me to say i think this works. It’s ok but no exactly what I wanted in terms of results.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
How well does this work?
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Does this product really help to minimize the appearance of your pores?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
I have large noticeable pores, would this help hide em?
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Is this a primer or just a pore minimizing cream?