The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz

A water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts that delivers a mega-shot of healthy hydration while you sleep. Wake up to a rosy glow with this fruit and flower mask that delivers a mega-shot of hydration. The water-gel formula delivers glow-boosting antioxidants while you sleep: pink peony soothes, and goji berry, blueberry, and cranberry combine with hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with visible energy. The quick-absorbing mask leaves skin radiant, smooth, and comfortable.

I  wish this cream so much, heard so much ab this. Does it works>?
How does this work on oily problematic skin. Will it cause me to break out or get more black heads. I got a sample of this and I'm scared to try it
Is this worth the price? I got a sample and really loved the product, but is there something similar that is a cheaper option?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“As someone with combination, sensitive skin prone to breakouts and rosacea, there are a lot of masks that I absolutely cannot ever use without my skin becoming a parched, itchy, red mess. I'm so glad I found Estee Edit's Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack. The smell is lovely and the consistency is nice and smooth for application. I'll put a thin layer all over my face after washing while my skin is still somewhat damp, and leave it on all night long. In the morning, I simply rinse off with water and a washcloth, and my skin is left feeling smooth, even and very moisturized. This is the perfect winter solution for dry, irritated faces.” in 5 reviews
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Lela P.
Ahhh I love this! I got it as a christmas present along with the The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony 2 years ago and still use them regularly! I put it all over my eye area when i have dark circles and i wake up with super hydrated under eyes!!! It doesnt irritate or break out me out like other ones i have used. The formula is extremely light and does not have a strong scent at all. My eye area loves to soak this up 🐳 & i definitely notice a difference in the morning
I think I got this in a glossybox but have really loved it. The formula is really hydrating and smells great! I mainly used it for spot treatment and under the eyes.
Brooklyn
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I put this on and wake up with smooth, supple skin like wow this stuff is amazing. Has a light scent which I assume is the pink peony, I don’t really mind it.
Greenville , SC
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Ashley T.
Definitely not super hydrating for me as a night cream. I like a heavier.. creamier overnight..cream. I felt like this sunk into my skin really quickly and my face was only mildly sticky afterwards. I didn't notice a difference in my skin texture at all and woke up READY for my other moisturizer. This has way more of a gel texture but the fragrance isn't too strong.
Tucson, AZ
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Candy B.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it didn't excite me at all. I put this on my face before sleep and wake up to semi-moisturized skin. I have drier skin so I would say that I could use more hydration from an overnight cream. It's actually quite light and would be good for a day moisturizer. That is all it does, moisturize. Not worth the $50 splurge for the full sized one IMO.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this sleeping mask. It smells absolutely gorgeous and works amazingly to hydrate my skin overnight. The texture is a light, wet gel, and as I have combination skin, I love anything that boosts hydration without having to take the risk of breaking out from a heavier cream. I use this whenever my skin looks a little too dry and dull, and in the morning, my face is moisturized and glowing.
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer Y.
I received a sample of this overnight mask in a Sephora favorites power of the petal box and after using it a few times it works pretty good. My face feels hydrated in the morning without feeling too heavy at night when going to bed. I may be slightly allergic to it though because my face is getting more and more splotchy and red with each use. I'll probably end up giving the rest to a friend to try.
Aurora, CO
I actually received 3 samples of this from Sephora and so I consistently used it every night for a week and a half. In my experience I did feel that it hydrated my skin. As far as results it's comparable to Laneige water sleeping mask. Actually I'm looking to purchase this product soon because I've noticed the difference ever since I've stopped using it.
Centralia , WA
Got this in my sephora play box and I've been using this for a little over a week, feels nice going on but I don't notice any big changes in the hydration of my skin which is pretty disappointing since this is supposed to be an overnight moisturizer. This would be good for me to use in the morning before makeup because it isn't heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...