The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz

A water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts that delivers a mega-shot of healthy hydration while you sleep. Wake up to a rosy glow with this fruit and flower mask that delivers a mega-shot of hydration. The water-gel formula delivers glow-boosting antioxidants while you sleep: pink peony soothes, and goji berry, blueberry, and cranberry combine with hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with visible energy. The quick-absorbing mask leaves skin radiant, smooth, and comfortable.

I  wish this cream so much, heard so much ab this. Does it works>?
How does this work on oily problematic skin. Will it cause me to break out or get more black heads. I got a sample of this and I'm scared to try it
Is this worth the price? I got a sample and really loved the product, but is there something similar that is a cheaper option?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“As someone with combination, sensitive skin prone to breakouts and rosacea, there are a lot of masks that I absolutely cannot ever use without my skin becoming a parched, itchy, red mess. I'm so glad I found Estee Edit's Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack. The smell is lovely and the consistency is nice and smooth for application. I'll put a thin layer all over my face after washing while my skin is still somewhat damp, and leave it on all night long. In the morning, I simply rinse off with water and a washcloth, and my skin is left feeling smooth, even and very moisturized. This is the perfect winter solution for dry, irritated faces.” in 5 reviews
Red deer, AB
Amazing for #dryskin! instantly provides moisture to the skin and smooths out complexion. bought as recommended by the skincare lady at Sephora. The only downside I found from it was that it really didn't do anything for acne or redness. Still a great product and would buy again!
Ware, Herts
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Kirsty & Jasmine T.
This is so light and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling deliciously hydrated overnight and in the morning any dry skin has cleared up. Great when you’ve dried out spots and need to bring life back into the Skin. Also great for cold weather where your skin it taking the brunt of the harsh weather.
Brampton, ON
Why was this discontinued?! I tried so many sample packets of it from Sephora and got sad when I finally went to buy it in store that it was a Christmas limited edition item!!!! It's a nice, non-irritating, gel-like night mask that leaves your skin moisturized in the morning. If you like laneige water masks you would like this one.
Winnipeg, MB
I’m not the biggest fan of this because it isn’t a good moisturizer for night time. I look for one that is more hydrating like a cream or oil because I have dry skin. This is a gel so it’s what I would use for day time but this is advertised as a night moisturizer. This line is now discontinued, but I wouldn’t have repurchase anyways.
I just bought this product yesterday from my local winners and am surprised with it! I applied a thick layer to my face before I went to sleep and woke up this morning with significantly less dry patches on my chin area! Worked very well and it smelled very fresh
Woodbridge
I used it as an overnight mask and the application wasn’t flawless, it felt like the product was still on my skin. It’s a nice product in how it feels but It seems like a waste when i was it off in the morning.
Kelowna, BC
This product was ok but not hydrating enough for me. I have dry skin and didn't feel this did enough for me. The scent was nice and my skin felt soft in the morning. I have other overnight masks that work better for my skin type so I won't be purchasing this again.
Hornchurch, Hornchurch
It feels so soft on my skin. I can see why its called a water pack. It feels very light in texture. I wake up with my skin feeling refreshing and clear. Does not irritate. A bit pricey but I guess for the quality it is worth it. Personally I would buy this again
Ottawa, ON
I tried a trial version of this and thought it was a great mask! Honestly maybe it’s more of a glorified night cream but it smells so good and it’s very lightweight on your skin. Would I purchase it? Eh im not sure if it’s worth it to be honest!
Portland, OR
Been using the peony water pack recently and first I love how light weight the product is. It’s easily blend-able and absorbs easily. I love how my skin felt after wards. Also it’s not oily and non greasy. Kept my face well hydrated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...