The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz

A water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts that delivers a mega-shot of healthy hydration while you sleep. Wake up to a rosy glow with this fruit and flower mask that delivers a mega-shot of hydration. The water-gel formula delivers glow-boosting antioxidants while you sleep: pink peony soothes, and goji berry, blueberry, and cranberry combine with hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with visible energy. The quick-absorbing mask leaves skin radiant, smooth, and comfortable.

I  wish this cream so much, heard so much ab this. Does it works>?
How does this work on oily problematic skin. Will it cause me to break out or get more black heads. I got a sample of this and I'm scared to try it
Is this worth the price? I got a sample and really loved the product, but is there something similar that is a cheaper option?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“As someone with combination, sensitive skin prone to breakouts and rosacea, there are a lot of masks that I absolutely cannot ever use without my skin becoming a parched, itchy, red mess. I'm so glad I found Estee Edit's Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack. The smell is lovely and the consistency is nice and smooth for application. I'll put a thin layer all over my face after washing while my skin is still somewhat damp, and leave it on all night long. In the morning, I simply rinse off with water and a washcloth, and my skin is left feeling smooth, even and very moisturized. This is the perfect winter solution for dry, irritated faces.” in 5 reviews
Evansville
This smells amazing!!! I love how it feels on my face when I wake up in the morning. I love it.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product is a night mask that you apply before going to bet to wake up with fresh skin. When I applied it I felt so irritated and washed my face before sleeping. It is really thick on my sensitive skin. It is hydrating and smells nice but caused me to break out. If you have milia prune skin or spider veins I don't recommend you try this as it might clog the pores. I have combination oily normal and dry skin all at once and it doesn't work for me . I don't recommend it. I got it for $29 at Marshall's or winners .
Sudbury, ON
I AM DEVISTATED THIS WAS DISCONTINUED! this is my favourite cream ever. Not sticky. Very hydrating. Smells amazing. Does not make me breakout like other heavy creams. So sad I will have to find another brand of night cream...
BIRMINGHAM
This water like gel mask is perfect to use at the end of your skincare ritual or on its own as an energising mask. Enriched with Pink Peony, Blueberry, Cranberry and Gogi Berry. The light textured gel helps to smooth, brighten and hydrate the skin. I've incorporated this product into my regime over the past 2 months and it has left my skin silky soft and radiant. The Water Pack is suitable for all skin types and for this reason I would highly recommend it.
Winnipeg , MB
Not good and very expensive. I felt that my face wasn't even as smooth as it is when I just put on ponds dry skin cream lotion at night.recieved a deluxe size from Sephora so I'm happy I got to try it out and not regret getting full size
London
BEST. FACEMASK. HANDSDOWN. Honestly this is my absolute go to! I received a free sample from Sephora and haven't looked back! It's a tad expensive but so worth it!!
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Really enjoyed this added hydration step in my skin care routine. Left my skin a tad sticky so I would use this after serum before my heavy night cream. Found mine at Tj Maxx on sale so it was worth it. I recommend if found at a discount.
Kitchener, ON
YUP. A great before bed face mask/moisturizer. The packaging is beautiful, it smells great, and a little bit of the product goes a long way. I bought this with the eye cream and it's a great duo.
Vernon, BC
I got this product from my local Sephora as I love to use products like this as my last step in my night beauty routine. It took a little bit to absorb but didn't leave an odd sticky feeling on my skin as some other products like this have done from other brands! I will continue to use it regularly to see its long term effects but so far so good!!
WOW WOW WOW! This is amazing! If you suffer from dry, dull, ashy looking skin like me YOU NEED THIS! Putting the mask on in the evening feels so luscious and you can feel it working. The results... THE RESULTS! My dry skin was smooth and almost normal after only one application! I loooove this product! I can't wait to try the rest of the estee edit! X
Ask a question to the Influenster community...