The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz

A water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts that delivers a mega-shot of healthy hydration while you sleep. Wake up to a rosy glow with this fruit and flower mask that delivers a mega-shot of hydration. The water-gel formula delivers glow-boosting antioxidants while you sleep: pink peony soothes, and goji berry, blueberry, and cranberry combine with hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with visible energy. The quick-absorbing mask leaves skin radiant, smooth, and comfortable.

I  wish this cream so much, heard so much ab this. Does it works>?
How does this work on oily problematic skin. Will it cause me to break out or get more black heads. I got a sample of this and I'm scared to try it
Is this worth the price? I got a sample and really loved the product, but is there something similar that is a cheaper option?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“As someone with combination, sensitive skin prone to breakouts and rosacea, there are a lot of masks that I absolutely cannot ever use without my skin becoming a parched, itchy, red mess. I'm so glad I found Estee Edit's Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack. The smell is lovely and the consistency is nice and smooth for application. I'll put a thin layer all over my face after washing while my skin is still somewhat damp, and leave it on all night long. In the morning, I simply rinse off with water and a washcloth, and my skin is left feeling smooth, even and very moisturized. This is the perfect winter solution for dry, irritated faces.” in 5 reviews
Eatonville, WA
This is a great product for the dry skin. The scent can be a little much, but I do enjoy this product. It moisturized my skin just right and I have more combo skin. It did a great job and brightening certain areas of the face, I just wish it did a little more!
Parish, NY
I got a sample of this in a subscription box, and it is AMAZING!! I used it last night just before bed. It felt a little sticky until it dried, but I woke up this morning and my face has never felt softer. I will definitely be buying some of this when my sample is gone.
St. Pete Beach
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Danielle S.
*FINISHED PRODUCT REVIEW* I applied this sample mask before bed after my night time routine and it really hydrated my skin and the next morning I felt as though my skin appeared brighter. I definitely need to try this a couple more times to see definite results. I would love to purchase full-size product. The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Stephanie M.
I got this as a sample from Sephora I think and it sat in my basket of samples for a couple of months. Man, don't you know I regret that now! I found it recently when I was reorganizing and thought why not try it as an over night mask (you can use it as a rejuvenating mask too. Just apply to clean skin for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with warm water) and I am IN LOVE! I will be adding this to my routine as soon as I receive me order in the mail. It is creamy and not tacky or Gel like, so it absorbs nicely and leaves you feeling super hydrated!
Lebanon, OH
I wanted to love this mask but unfortunately, it broke out my skin. I do have sensitive skin but wanted to try this because my skin is so dry. It's a beautiful product and it does moisturizes well but unfortunately didn't work for me :(.
Northport, AL
I loved how moisturized my skin was after using this but I could stand the smell. I love float scents, but this one rubbed me the wrong way. I wish it met my expectations that I had. I will not be purchasing.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely love this mask. It not only smells like fresh peonies it is safe for my sensitive skin very effective. A little goes a long way. 😊 I would highly suggest this to anyone looking for a mask you don't have to wash off.
This product is a water pack aka a thick serum to apply at night over all your other face and eye creams. It goes on sticky and tacky. I was not impressed with this product as it is quite expensive but performs the same as a water pack from any other Korean or Japanese skin care line, those are much cheaper. I wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is great at moisturizing but the scent is awful. It made me nauseous and the smell lasted for a long time. If you like this scent then you probably will like this. I definitely will not repurchase.
Sugar Hill, GA
Just received this as a sample from Glosdybox. It is a hydration mask you put on at night and sleep with it applied. It goes on very sticky but seems to thin out as time goes on. It's a bit pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...